Reviews for Battalion Wars 3
spacedoutgamer chapter 1 . 8/10
I think that they should do different campains for the different nations like the xylvainians should have their own campain. I also think they should add a new nation like they did with the anglos. And finally i think they should add new units.
Stryker23 chapter 3 . 7/28
Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapters. You got yourself a follower.
CODArbiter117 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Interesting- a new leader for Xylvania... I love it! The story's not half bad, either. Nice job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
You should ad the Dune Sea, as its own nation, maybe not for the next few chapters, and they should be a puppet state for the Xylvanias, or some nationalists rabels rise against, there government, which is part of the Alliance of Nations. And the blank nation above the Dune sea, and next to Xylvania, is supporting the rabels. So now there are 3 evil nations.
jaxon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
when will it come out i stores
unknown chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
After reading your profile I am quite relieved to hear that you are going to continue the story, during the absence of your writing I have come up with ideas for this story and it was completely different as it included a newly awakened Iron Legion and that Brigidier Betty started dating one, think of a character like solomon kane but far younger and part of the legion.
Dunno why but it was some sort of idea-take the idea if you want it might come in handy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I think it should begin with an xylvanian soldider border patrolling as in the first game
rgrant100 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
when is this coming out?
Commander Pierce chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
This is a top notch idea, eh? I must oraie you on your superb use of tense animationa nd character. And sorry for the spelling errors, odl chap.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Good story. Would you mind updating this?
Unknown chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Greetings JJEmpire

Concerning Battalion Wars 3 I dont think its coming out any time soon and if it did. What stops you from writing a perfectly good story there is nothing wrong with it. So if it is okay to ask please continue this piece of work as I am fully into what comes next. Please Update.

Yours Faithully

Unknown
xxpurebloodxx chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
The story follows that of the story from the games perfectly. The description of the former Vladstag is quite true to the general theme of Xylvania. The chapters are indeed well written or typed as the case is. The next chapter is greatly anticipated.
Unknown chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I dont care if the next part of this amazing game is coming out soon, I still like a good read. Please continue.
Unknown chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This is good, really good but please update soon please