Reviews for A Perfect Impossibility
Kou Shun'u chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
This was fun, and it got better the further along it went. Alas, the sequel was abondoned but I'm glad this one was finished.
Kou Shun'u chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Awww the weasels didn't get to stay. I kinda did want to see all but hg in the room while he was being questioned.
I like how he was always looking away and changing his focus when he was confessing.
Kou Shun'u chapter 35 . 12/16/2014
Oh sure harry is able to pull the trust card, but hg can't?
Kou Shun'u chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
goog that ron found out. I understand keeping it from him since his brother died but its still not a good thing. Maybe both losses at the same tike is better. But its horrid to keep it from him especially when everyone else in the circle knows.
Kou Shun'u chapter 31 . 12/16/2014
Isn't finding nemo pixar?
Kou Shun'u chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
Can't blame harry for wanting to veritiserum dm.
Kou Shun'u chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
I do like that you brought up the fact that hg is now broke.
Kou Shun'u chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
What about the fact that he refused to kill dumbledore?
But yeah, he's bound to get some time for all the stuff he did in book6.
Kou Shun'u chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Oh I thought harry was going to speak up but not omit the bad things.
Kou Shun'u chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Yeah taking wizards out into the muggle world would be highly amusing, at least for awhile.
Kou Shun'u chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
He could always just wear her dad's clothes.
Kou Shun'u chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
I like that harry stood by his convictions. He is right,but at the same time involving children in a war and them choosing family allegiences... But at least harry agreed with dm not going to azkaban and willing to speak the truth about him.
And I liked that hg kicked hp out. And I like harry bringing up ron and the love triangle.
Kou Shun'u chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Awwww poor boy draco.
And hey wait, is draco's wand the elder wand? Or is he just the master of it?
Kou Shun'u chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I do hope its the war , and being alone with no one but each other, that has put I love you into their mouths so quickly.
Kou Shun'u chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
My fav chapter so far. Snape chaperoning is totally one of the best hp scenes. Glad they took such amusement from it.
And I was amused also at the Krumb not Krum.
Oh and I like hg's comeback line about dm not sexually messing around with vc and gg.