Reviews for Revised: Oriss Chronicles
Ash chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
LOVE THIS STORYTY

~Find the 'T' in the 'Y's~

~Yes, i know, i'm random~
Rampardos chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
It's getting really good, keep up the good work. Also, try to say who is speaking, because it gets a little confusing as to who is talking.
Rampardos chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I remember this chapter from the original, I really liked it and it looks good so far! I just have one thing to say on that last captian you said about the Arcinine's trainer passing away, you should'nt say important details like that so early in the story, you should put it later and more dramaticaly so that the reader gets interested instead of saying "I remember she said this from the first chapter!". Not trying to be rude, but just some advice for the future.
pikachuhunter1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Nice fic! It's going pretty well. What happened to Growly, though? Hm...if I had to guess, I'd say she wanted...a treat? That would make my dog happy. XD Cool that he can understand Pokemon. He happened upon some pretty nice ones. My only complaint is lack of description and general speed of the fic. If you add more description, it will balance out the speed. .~ That would help you get more reviews. Good luck with writng this! I'll be sure to keep watch.

Pika!