Reviews for The Touch of a Friend
LOTRcool chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Finaly a story in which Aragorn and Legolas haven't meet before. Good story :D
Thorongirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
Checking through older stories this morning and found this. Beautifully done. A nice friendship story which I didn't take as slash, more of a concern on both characters' parts that their touching "might" be taken the wrong way by other members of the Fellowship. I saw it as more that they derived comfort from their companionship. Anyway, I'll check out some of your other stories as I have time.
A-zla chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
Just found this story - Ver y nicely done! I enjoyed reading it a lot!
ThePrinceLegolas chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
You are a really great writer! Please write more!
spiritstallion chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
I really like this story. Are you still thinking of doing a follow up?
October Sky chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Good start! Nah, this isn't slash. How come everyone always assumes a friendship tale is slash?

_ October Sky
Lynn-G chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
nice,

waiting for next chap.
Veritas Lilly chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
This is very good, an excellent idea. Please write a follow-up? It would make this even better.

Luv

Lady Nierwen

XX

AKA The tolkenater!
shschick07 chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Hey! Awesome awesome! I love how you describe the moments and the places. Really pulls a reader in. But there was just a couple things that were kind of shaky. And this is just my opinion, no offense or n e thing, but I dont think that Legolas would've been as scared as you made it seem. I'm sure he was frightened, but because he's an elf, it doesn't really seem to match his personality by admitting that he's scared a lot. I dunno, it just seemed a bit out of place. And during the first 2 chapters you repeated that Aragorn had been to Moria a few times when it wasn't really needed. Seriously, please don't hate me for this. I think you did a GREAT GREAT GREAT job. It's wonderful. Please keep writing!
boromir chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
this is a wonderful story
AkatsukiBaddAss chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
WHO! more more!. so cute!
_
AkatsukiBaddAss chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
add more! plz! it is such a cute story! . ill cry if you dont! even if it is only one more chapter dont end it! . plz plz plz! T_T
Mint Bubble chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Omg! That is so sweet! I love that story! Pls write more, i love it!
boromir chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Good story
Seana SerpentOwl chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
::sing very quietly::

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me.

A touch of your hand, says you'll catch me if ever I fall.

Yeah, you say it best...

When you say nothing at all.

That's the song that popped in to my head whilst I was reading this. I really enjoyed it, and hope for a follow-up!