Reviews for Tiffany's
perla chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
best story ever
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
i love this! Tragic that you deserted it.
primadonna001 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
let's make this CB too please
88Mary88 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
I love how you write GG stories. I haven't quite figured out what I love exactly, but you are doing something EXTREMELY right. I have to admit I like the Chair tension best, closely followed by the Blair/Eric interaction. Hope you update again with lots of my favourites.
notoutforawalk chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
While I enjoy the LB, I also really enjoy the Eric and Blair bonding and the Chuck and Serena fighting. Plus, oblivious Nate is fun too.

I'm loving the family aspect of this fic and hope inspiration strikes you again.
Dora chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I love this whole story. Will there be any more LB? Please?
Ggfanatic1993 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Amazing story! I cannot wait for another update, and I really cant wait for Lexi to finally appear.
daedreemer chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
I'm literally being too lazy to sign in. :p I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS. 333 :)

I love SBE shopping and Eric has to get coffee and Blair is his older sibling example. So much awww. And then CS fighting over him. 33 ADORABLE.

And Nate is HUNGRY. Hee. He is a growing boy. Looove it.

I did miss LB actually. :P But I loved this chapter. Update sooooon. I want Lexi talk. *hugs* Thank youu.
Ziah chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Yaaaaaay! I had to do a double take when I saw the update alert in my inbox. This makes me SOOO happy. You are the absolute best at vdBBlair&Nate. My favorite part was Eric sticking up for Chuck and then Chuck sticking up for Eric. I love my CE. :) I'm glad that Blair is the best big sister in the family and that Chuck was hurt when Serena left too. You've also done a fabulous job of rectifying the unfortunate Dan/Nate bonding of season 2. It's so nice to see N and C supporting each other like besties should. :)

I want Lexie ASAP. What are the chances that she'll be born like 8 months premature next chapter? At this rate, she won't be born for another 6 years! Lol. I'm not complaining, though. Unlike other stories, I trust that no matter how much time passes you won't just abandon the story.
Ggfanatic1993 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
You are forgiven! Love that you finally updated it was very well done! I can't wait for you too update again, hopefully with the baby soon!
Krazy4Spike chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Glad to see you back updating the story.
QueenBee10 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Loved it so much!
Gennyxoxo chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
I wish they hadnt killed Bart off. I loved the van set basses. The Humpfreys don't belong in the U.E.S. How I wish the show had gone in this direction and really worked with lily and Bart and the dynamics they had together with the kids. Love the story. Hope to read more. I absolutely love stories that show Bart going soft.
skyecruby chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
So the thing is you have to get back to this story, because I can't wait to read more about it! Granted it's weird reading anything LB too hot because I think of my parents LMAO, but I really like the way you do it. I wanna know what's going to happen to my beloved VdB!
Ggfanatic1993 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I hope that baby is lexi I absolutely adore her. I really hope you update soon. You are an amazing writer.