Reviews for Sacrifice
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/22
Wow, this is potentially a great story, and your character Raines makes a worthy villain.
BnBfanatic chapter 7 . 3/28
I am soooo tired of starting reading awesome star trek stories only to be left totally hanging at the most critical cliffhangers ever. It is rude, disrespectful to your loyal readers and selfish.
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Oo, what's going to happen !? Can't wait to find out ! Update soon.
,kickass job!
catbob1 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
OMG! I can't believe this won't be finished! It is a fantastic story so far. I really wish we could see how this would have playedout. You obviously have a great talent and I want to thank you for what you were able to share with us.
mixxi chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Please please please! Update!
Mirage chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
ohhhhh nooooo...why did you stop here...i want i want to know what happens, will Jim has to go back to Raines, will he still be with Spock, will the Prime Spock show up and help, what a beeing is Raines, is he really so almighty? will Jim tame Raines a bit maybea threesome with Spock?
xXAwesomeSauceXx chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US WITH SUCH A CLIFF HANGER OMG DUDE
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
oh gosh, this hasn't been update since '09! it would be foolish of me to bother myself with this, seeing as it hasn't updated in four years, but being the hopeless fool I am, I'll stick to it anyway! I hope you haven't abandoned this, I really like it! (which is rare for me in regards to stories with OCs) I like your writing, please continue this!
ShroudedInMist chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Can't wait for more)
Maira chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Im so sad you havent been able to update for a few years now,but here's to hoping you would find your muse again so that we can continue to enjoy your genius writing!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
So I'm totally loving this story. I greatly enjoy your writing style and portrayal of the characters. I wish there was more! I hope this isn't abandoned!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Update, I'm begging you! Please?
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Ugh how could you leave it there?! I admit, I felt the vulcans were a bit more emotional than I would expect, but other that that I was completely enamored with your fic. Such a shame...
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Rather a bit to much drama for me... Also Spock & Kirk's relationship feels like they connected too quickly. Overall, everything that has happened seemed overly drastic/extreme. With some practice & some polishing, I feel confident that your story-telling will improve. Your best talent is creating an interesting premise. That alone was enough draw to keep reading : D
GINA chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
ES MUY BUENA, NO MAS BIEN FANTASTICA TU FANFIC ME GUSTO Y DE VERDAD ME GUSTARIA QUE LO CONTINUARAS PRO FAVOR CONTINUALA ME GUSTARIA SABER QUE PASARA CON JIM Y SPOCK, POR FAVOR CONTINUALA.