Reviews for Sacrifice
Just found this today, and man! It's great! I hope you do end up finishing this someday.
Will you ever finish this great fanfic? Or shall I lose all hope? Anyway your decision goes, you already have my gratitude for writing it so far.
darkpercy5 chapter 7 . 7/18
Please continue. I like it.
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 2/22
Oh my. This get better and better every moment. I nearly laughed myself sick at Spock's reaction to Jim. Poor Bones. #giggle
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 2/22
Nice Intro. I wonder what had sprung into Bones's mind.
Charles chapter 7 . 1/30
Amazing and really in awe of your writing. Hope your doing well, and that such a talented writer such as yourself, and who is so committed to her work would never allow her stories to languish by the wayside. I believe in your integrity as a dedicated writer and believe you will come back better than ever. Mucha suerte y feliz ano nuevo.
T.k chapter 7 . 1/14
I hate you! You've seem to have stop writing this fic, right when you just got into the thick of the plot. I hate finding good story that just stops like this. I hope you come back to this story, but I know you probably won't. But still I must ask...

Can you place update soon!
AiMila chapter 1 . 1/12
well i could tell right away who has his complete interest when he blush at the complement Spock gave him *smirk*
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
Wow, this is potentially a great story, and your character Raines makes a worthy villain.
BnBfanatic chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
I am soooo tired of starting reading awesome star trek stories only to be left totally hanging at the most critical cliffhangers ever. It is rude, disrespectful to your loyal readers and selfish.
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Oo, what's going to happen !? Can't wait to find out ! Update soon.
,kickass job!
catbob1 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
OMG! I can't believe this won't be finished! It is a fantastic story so far. I really wish we could see how this would have playedout. You obviously have a great talent and I want to thank you for what you were able to share with us.
mixxi chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Please please please! Update!
Mirage chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
ohhhhh nooooo...why did you stop here...i want i want to know what happens, will Jim has to go back to Raines, will he still be with Spock, will the Prime Spock show up and help, what a beeing is Raines, is he really so almighty? will Jim tame Raines a bit maybea threesome with Spock?
xXAwesomeSauceXx chapter 7 . 8/30/2013