Reviews for Camping
gcleemon chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
i thought it was rest and relax at first too
anime soso chapter 15 . 9/28/2009
u r welcome

AWW awesome ending

LOVE IT SO MUCH

GREAT JOB

can't wait to read your other stories

bye
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 15 . 9/28/2009
ThAT WAS THE BEST CAMPING STORY I EVER READ IN HISTORY!
natcat5 chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
Yay! Perfect little Takumi ending! Teehee, Definitely enjoyed this story! And now...Frontier's Funniest Moments?
Rainbow35 chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Aww, that was such a cute chapter! Great happy ending! Yay! xD And yay, you mentioned me at the end! (Sorry, I love being mentioned) Anyway, I hope you write more! Oh, and don't forget about Frontiers Funniest Moments!
digimon 101 chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
great story. hope there was more. love the ending.
Red Page chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
Congrats on finishing your fic. And I gotta say it was a funny ending. Man, Yutaka's sure in for a long, weird story.

Again good job with the fic. It was a nice read. Keep up the good work with your other fics. Later.
BanetteGirl chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
nce story though i thought you were never going to end it but it was a wait to see what happened and perect ending for your story plus takuya got his girl but poor koji don't have no black mail i feel for him sob
CJ122 chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
that's a whole lot of viewers ate!, Like the story! :3 and ur welcome..i'll review ur stories anytime..and the community stuff too! :)
Elouise Victoria chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
You're welcome! Awesome story ending! I hope for more from you! Reviewing soon! -
duckie lover 151 chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Yes! It's finally been admitted! I loved the last part where Tommy's brother drives up.

"How was your trip?"

I think I would've wanted to kill him...
StarHobbit chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Great ending 2 da story XD!
dingcs chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Aw that was so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-oo-oo cute. The whole story overall. I enjoyed reading this and excellent work! lol at Yutaka, I bet he would've had a heart attack if he got lost in the forest.

Great job again and I can't wait for your next story.

P.S. which one are you working on now?
blackandblood chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
aw that was so cute _ i just loved the ending. and i dont think it was rushed at all. i mean, they spent 14 chapters at each other throat, so it was about time they admitted it *hits takuya over the head*

takuya: ow! why'd you only hit me?

me: okay *hits kouji*

kouji: ow, what did i do?

me: i cant remember but i know you did something. you always do

kouji: okay, you've got a point...ill give you five bucks to hit kouichi

kouichi: now wait a- *gets hit over the head*

me: thanks for the five *runs away*

kouji: yup...wait a sec...i had a fifty! come back here! *chases after me*

takuya: hey, thats the fifty you stole from me the other day! *chases me and kouji*

zoe: howd takuya get a fifty

j.p.: he won a bet

zoe: not even gonna ask...

me: *as i run by* great story, it was awesome! see ya later
61wisampa chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
hehehe... it's a really nice ending... JP was really wierd... i thought for sure he would murder takuya for that... and gross, he kissed the pavement!
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »