Reviews for Camping
CJ122 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Um, I'm just asking is the nuts...uh...his...uh...balls? the um stick or something cuz that's really gross!:s anyways nice chapter! :) hope you can update more of this!
Elouise Victoria chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
YAY! SEPARATION!Good work.
CJ122 chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
LMAO! :( Still sad on Kouichi being a stupid idiot to entertain this story...:(( *Heart Broken*

Anyway!, Enough about that twin of a loner asshole! Overall love the story so far!
CJ122 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I'm really sad that almost all ur stories makes Kouichi a stupid annoying idiotic person! :'( why can't Kouji be that person not the other one! :(( but I've been willing to say this to Kouichi

BUSTED!

Still likes the story so far!
CJ122 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
LoL! U know for making Kouichi stupid i'm sad! :( *I sorta like him* O:) being honest with u! but for Kouji well...who the f* cares! Dang hate him
duckie lover 151 chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
I loved how everyone was trying to change the subject. And I was wondering what they were going to do about the handcuffs when Koichi was supposed to go with Zoe... Yeah, Magic Update soon!
Reiji Ishiya chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Haha! But sadly, Takuya has become my slave after setting fire to my brain. Now he does all my thinking... err I mean story writing. (if Takuya was doing my thinking, I wouldn't be- no offense)
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Hey! How come bikers are in the forest? Oh well...

Great chapter... I'm so excited for the next part... Pls update ASAP...

Last chap of my story is up now... can you read and review it...please... -
dingcs chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Wow guys, way to not mention the kissing stuff. Haha. Great chapter, though poor Zoe will get attacked by a tarantula. Kouichi is an idiot... I love how he wrecks his phone to open the cuffs. Haha it's ok Kouichi, I still think your smart..ish.. smartish. Yes, Kouji tell Takuya to jump over a cliff! Lol just kidding don't do that. Update soon!:)
Red Page chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Oh my god that was hilarious! I laughed my freaking head off! What a perfectly good waste of a cell phone. Man, everything in the chapter was funny. Good job. Keep it up. later.
blackandblood chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
im am deathly afraid of tarantulas so i would've just died of a heart attack if i was in zoe's position *shudders* and haha takuya finally admits that he likes her. wonder what kouji's gonna make him do -_-; i hope you update soon. laterz _
ReimeiOokami chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
LOL! At the beginning I was thinking. "Wait Kouichi has to go with Takuya their handcuffed aren't they?" Then I got so confused till you explained it, with a little referance to Sponge bob. ;D
Royal Court Jester chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
haahha a lot of KISS lol it was very funny the handcuffs part

-“Takuya, we shouldn’t be caveman!” Kouichi scolded “We must use…Technology!”He grinned and pulled out his cell phone. He started banging the handcuffs-lol that's from spongebob when patrick tries to remove paint from a dollar banging with a computer, if not, good for you _

don't be afraid of bikers Tommy they are good people, you just need to ignore their big thick beards, leather jackets, the tatoos of their girlfriends and the scary look they give you ;D

ah! a tarantula in the head! I hate spiders or any kind of arachnid I don't run from them but I prefer not to encounter one.

very funny chapter and this is a BIG review see ya later
Rainbow35 chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
OMG THEY KISSED! ... Great chapter! I loved the kiss! Also, I couldn't stop laughing when they played the word game and Takuya said poop. That was so funny. : ) Keep writing! xD
Reiji Ishiya chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Accept my generosity even if I am too late to he #100! So as they say at camp, don't door fail! And I still like the story.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »