Reviews for Countdown
seldombites chapter 1 . 2/3
I really like this story.
Yaw613 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Please write a sequel to this. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Holy moly, bloody awesome story.

:))
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I don't think I have understand all in that text but I find it sickly beautiful.
ilya39 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
That was... quite depressing, but somehow amazing in the same time. That's why i love this kind of stories. 10/10.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Whoa. this was a rollercoaster ride of madness, sadness and... something deep.
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
very interesting story, however i am infuriated by the lack of backstory especially since you gave enough history to make a reader realize that we need more to completely understand what is going on. i think this has the potential to be expanded into a story as long as renegade, especially all the years prior to what ever happened to harry before the beginning of the story. i will say that you have a knack for this genre and do it very artfully.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This was an intense read! A bit bizzare but quite interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Bravo!
Hussain019 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
A depressing, yet beautiful story. Amazingly written.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
loved this fic, very nicely done. i think it would make a good starter to a longer fic - maybe a firefly crossover
master1527 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
great work
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow absolutely amazing
Sena Wario chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
If you want to make Hermione out to be such a bad person, you should have gone AU from 1st year or maybe 2nd year. As it stands, this just looks totally weird and OOC.

Ginny would have been a better candidate for this; you could have played off on her once-possession by the diary as a trigger to go bad.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »