Reviews for Wish I had a Dime for Every Time
SlayerDarth chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great first chapter. The epigram regarding the pumpkins and grenades is amusing, and would probably happen in some fictitious war in the GTA universe.

It's funny that the protagonist keeps on getting killed by Claude, and it is also weird that he has so much money.

God bless the paramedics! At least there's one good thing in this godforsaken place.

And I can't wait to see what the story is with his car.

Also, do you mind checking out my GTA fanfic? I'm trying to improve my skills as a fanfic writer.

s/7743341/1/bGrand_b_bTheft_b_bAuto_b_bWinona_b_bCity_b

Onto the next update...
Bam4Me chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Turning into a bit of a stalker. I liked the parts about the car.
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
My god this is so funny! I hate it when the little guy in the poncho and boots shows up and just starts wailing on my character! I don't know what happens in Grand Theft Auto but this is funny!
Anon chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
The story of one man's existance and meaning. Surprisingly deep for a small, li'l fanfic. I enjoyed reading this fic, even it was a little depressing at the end, so hey, *double thumbsup* good job!
Artemis Corvinus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is a really funny fic man. I really like the last line "You know, I used to have a car...". Excellent job.
clamchowder15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
dont get me wrong its funny but you seem to be out of this, i mean it doesnt seem like its going anywhere, just if you have a fan fiction account take it seriously
Chewfie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Well, that certainly is a strange tale indeed. Lol! Actually, it reminds me of a video game my husband used to play all the time. I like the way you told the story from a peripheral character's point of view; that is an interesting twist.
Not at home chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Not bad. Questioning the basic game mechanics is a nice way to find humor. There's definite sequel potential here if you feel like it.