Reviews for Image Change
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Vita acting extra tsundere.
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That is it, I am adding you on favorite!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is an awesome one shot! I don't usually read Yunno centric ones, but this one was just wonderful! I was cracking up the entire time. XD

Well done!
claymade chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hahaha! Excellently crafted one-shot, humorous and to the point, with good character moments as well. Highly enjoyed it!
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This Fic is made from suicidal heroic attempt but...

King Leonidas has announced:
"To the honorable Sir Ef-Ninety-One, don't worry, 1 Million Persian may come to punish you, but we Spartan knows no surrender and we'll protect you no matter what, even if we'll DEAD in the effort to do so!"

BTW I'm a Spartan myself, but no longer active in Flamewar (which has been RESOLVED anyway, but thre are DAMN TOO MANY PEOPLE that didn't accept that!)

So, don't worry Sir.
Li Daisuke chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
HAHAHAHA! Good! Really good! xD! finally some love for the ferret xD! I like this fic because it was funny and no one fells OOC. Signum reacts just as i tought xD!, Vita was cute, Shamal was hilarious and Hayate simply Priceless xD!, Chrno is a lovable Jerk and Fate a Cool Big Sis xD! ...but my favourite it's Nanoha's reaction(even includes her trademark "killer smile" ...extra points for that xD!), even if it's not "love", still is a remaidner of the bond that exist between Nanoha and Yuuno xD!

P.D.- For Some reason Yuuno and Vita are starting to catch my attention as a funny pseudo-couple xD
oReTA aWaI tsUbAsa chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
haha! Amusing 8D
Shiakou chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Originally I was going to just fave this and leave without saying anything but after reading through the reviews. . .

Cheer up. You can't please everybody. Your fic was entertaining and well-written.

I'm looking forward to more.
SD KM W OMIDS KR chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Think before writing, eh? Yeah, but i don't think that that applies to this fic.

Note to those nanofate fans who'd trolled: This is NOT your territory, DUHDUHDUHDUHDUH. You know it darn right but you're just continuing being hypocritics. That's low of you. GET A LIFE.

Yeah, this is... offensive, i apologise. But i'm really agitated by those NONSENCES.

Erm... BPHaru? The Nanoha community is damaged isn't because of Yunno fics. Its because of those... 'trolls'. Yea? -"
The Guy Named Zeo chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I loved it, just ignore the people trolling this fic because you "damaged the Nanoha community" which you didn't even though that fic was a troll I liked the ending and all you did for the most part was piss off people that attack anything that doesn't have Nanoha and Fate together, but not all of them were mad because of that. This was funny and anybody that reviews without reading has no credibility to say anything about this fic. Write what you feel like writing, and only listen to those with comments about your writing and not what to write, and Yuuno needs more love here so good job.

Your friendly neighborhood Guy how happens to be Named Zeo.

I don't care that J-E used it first.

And people just get over what he did, there was a good reason behind it, you don't like what he writes than just do read it and don't say jack all because it's not NanoFate.
yagoo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Well... I'm certainly a NanoFate shipper and the ferretboy is not one of my favorite characters. But really, I don't understand why everyone is leaving such aggressive comments. If i'm right, this was just written for amusement or a parody at least

Good fic, it was amusing. Hayate's part made me laugh and Yuuno's sexy pose just won't get out of my head in a while. XD

Poor Yuuno, I almost feel pity for him XD
Chii chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Dear Self Advertising person that can't take a hint,

Then Whine about it on your livejournal

Good day
BPHaru2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'm sorry Chii, but sometimes this kind of issues are more important for me than the job in our scanlation group dedicated to this series. It's my opinion so you're free to think otherwise.

Since you were asking about our blog, it's linked in my profile, nanofate -dot- net, but is temporally down because the person in charge forgot to renew the hosting domain. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow. Also, expect new releases soon, we have been working hard on Das Resultat sagt alles but doujins are coming out too.

Chii chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Dear Wall of text,

Go find your self worth putting things in your journal and keep them off his review page. If you're as important as you think you are I'm sure tonnes of people will rally together and praise your little pity party.

Good day.

Dear F91,

I love reading these, Its nice to see someone respect a character that was not given the time to shine in the show. Keep up the good work. chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
My apologies for writing this without reading your fic, but people is commenting about you and it's hard to ignore the current situation.

The "flametrolls", or the people who disagree with your attitude could have been nicer to you if they wanted to express their discomfort in a constructive way, because being rude won't lead to anything. Being nice because of pity for an unknown writer isn't the right way to write a review either, and people who do this probably don't know what you did in the past, but anyway some of the statements from the people who disagree with your attitude are certainly true and I agree with them. If I remember correctly a long time ago I talked to you about your motivations to write this kind of fics, and you mentioned that you felt identified with Yuuno's character. Please, take your own conclusions.

That time was 10 months ago, particularly when you wrote the fic Sweets Songs Forever. Remember that one? Probably not since it was a little thing that you could have written in 5 minutes, but most people who read it back then will never forget what you did to us.

You really hurt many people when you did that cruel joke, you really did.

You can count me, for example. I fell like crying right now while remembering that date. Even more, after you were “pleased” with the damage to the Nanoha community you modified the fic to make it look less like the worst troll-fic in the story of this series, and make you look better. After that you took the selfish decision of uploading a new version of the fic where you replaced Yuuno's name with Fate's to clean your image, which was something even more offensive to the community.

I haven't read any of your fics since that date, and as the other people who got as hurt as me I'll never read anything from you again, because I know what kind of writer you are, and by checking your profile it seems like I took the right decision and the people who disagree with your attitude was right too, because I only see Yuuno fics and a fic where it seems like you kill Nanoha.

If you want you can keep writing those fics for as long as you want, and I'm sure you will do since you have already caused a lot of damage to the Nanoha community and it didn't stop you. Nobody can force you to write for others or to keep the characters in character, but it would be nice if people could avoid wasting their time reading the kind of fic that they won't like, when there are a lot of great Nanoha authors that need more readers and the support of the community.

It would be nice if for a change someday you try to write a NanoFate comedy or parody without your Yuuno character, and see how it turn out.