Reviews for Ethan Church
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 6/20
Beautiful story! Thank you for sharing
LillianBroderick chapter 13 . 6/8
What a marvellous read.
elibonitag chapter 13 . 5/7
Loved the story! Thank you
Aislinn Massi chapter 12 . 1/29
I just wanted to say that you are an amazing author, thank you so much for creating such a wonderful story and deciding to share it with us
Aislinn Massi chapter 13 . 1/29
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of this beautiful story in spanish, I was trapped into the plot from chapter one and when Bella arrived, even though I knew it was the story of Edward's life (btw, it was a point of view of his life that I had never thought before and it was a delight to read), I thought that maybe there was some kind of magic in there, that showed Bella how elder Edward would look like, idk, the thing is that the most time Bella had with Edward, the more I wanted her to discover the truth and when it finally happened you definitely didn't disappointed us, the magnetism thing was amazing and I loved every part of it
Hawa DL chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
This has been an amazing read. Many thanks for writing this.
meteorizada chapter 13 . 9/6/2020
Very good story, Strongly recommended. Thanks for sharing.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 13 . 2/26/2020
I absolutely loved this story! I can’t believe I never read it before! Now he’s on my favorites list!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 13 . 2/24/2020
I know I'm way late to this party, but I just got around to reading this story. I loved it. Short but thoroughly enjoyable. It was captivating.

Thanks!
Sally
SpunkyBookworm chapter 13 . 1/4/2020
Loved this read. I left FF for awhile and came back to this still on my faves. Loved it.
Gemm13 chapter 13 . 11/28/2019
Lafemmevegeta chapter 13 . 10/12/2019
That was a beautifully written story. An outlier for me because I’ve never read anything like this. Is he a ghost or is he real? What reality of real were the questions I was thinking when i started this story. Well written, thank you!
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 9/27/2019
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Payton79 chapter 13 . 5/2/2019
What a unique story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
ashreena chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I remember reading this story when you first started it, I used to wait patiently for you to publish every chapter. I'm happy to find it once again. You are an amazing writer.
2,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »