Reviews for Ethan Church
Twilighted Nimi chapter 13 . 7/19
Really enjoyed reading it! Thank you for sharing :-)
really different. I wonder who the unknown human-eating vampire was; Danger magnet strikes again, eh?
Wow. He's describing his vampire life with Carlisle and Esme and Rosalie without saying, "Hey this is the story of how I became a vampire." No wonder poor Bella is confused. So Ethan Church is in fact Edward Cullen, but how can this old man be Edward, unless it is all make up and pretense.
Halo221 chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
I'm glad you didn't add anything extra. Short or not, there is a wonderful intensity and tension I think would be lost or diminshed with added fluff.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Excellent writing! I always meant to read this story but would get sidetracked...I am glad I took the time to read it.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
I loved this story and how you told Edward’s life! Thank you for writing!
TwistStix chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
Definitely up there with some of the best twific stories. The quality of the writing is phenomenal.
Twilight fan chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
I simply loved it. It is the best fanfiction I have read. I loved the way you structured the story and the way you concluded it. I am hoping for a sequel.
TurtleLover13 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Is Edward a vampire?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2017
I absolutely love this, it would be awesome if you made a sequel, but I'd understand if you didn't have the time or the incentive but I would love to find out what happens to them after the change because this is easily one of my favorite fanfics and I'm absolutely dying to find out their lives together, I understand if you don't but I'm dying to know.
Sincerely, Brooke
readicted chapter 13 . 7/22/2017
I loved your writing and this fic. Thank you for sharing this story.
readicted chapter 11 . 7/22/2017
Ok so wow, first of all he flew to Phoenix. Phoenix! Then Bella has the horrible misfortune to come across another vamp, who has for some weird reason chosen to dally in sunny AZ. And she recognizes him for what he isn't-human.
readicted chapter 10 . 7/22/2017
I kind of expected Bella to awaken alone. Glad she didn't. Edward is showing a bit of his humor. And I guessed about Johnny as soon as 'Ethan Church' mentioned that the injured soldier came to live there until he died, and that Adelaide is the daughter of the soldier that died during the war. Great twist. Johnny may be old and frail, but he is lucid and witty, and mischievous. I like him!
readicted chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
Wow, wow, wow! That was unexpected-the sex I mean. I'm shocked actually. And I can't tell you at whom I'm most shocked.
readicted chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Ok. I think I've pieced together the 'who' part of this mystery. And we finally learn why Adelaide and her mother came to be living there.
2,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »