Reviews for Ethan Church
swan and phoenix chapter 13 . 3/7
a very mysterious yet highly enjoyable story. loved it. although i felt that it ended too briefly,too abruptly,too soon.
MiserysMama chapter 13 . 3/5
This was a different twist in the story of Bella and Edward. I liked it. I don't know how many times I skipped over this story, when looking for something to read. I'm glad I didn't skip this time. By the second chapter, I knew where this was going. Excellent story! Thanks for sharing your talent.
elenalena chapter 11 . 3/2
Loved this chapter...the way Edward was described...even though it wasn't his POV, his feelings were almost palpable.
elenalena chapter 9 . 3/2
That was kind of hot but a bit weird...it kind of ended rather abruptly? *giggle*
elenalena chapter 7 . 3/2
Still can't figure out who the old man who days he's Ethan Church is... is it Edwsrd disguised as an old man? But that would take a lot of acting skills lol.
elenalena chapter 6 . 3/2
Darn..I can't figure out who the old guy is!
GoSpikey chapter 13 . 2/9
Enjoyed this little story greatly over the weekend. Thanks for writing it!

Spikey
2lulu2 chapter 13 . 2/9
This was awesome. Unique. Captivating. Mysterious. Fulfilling. Thank you!
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 2/8
This is so cool and mysterious!
orangeapeal chapter 13 . 2/5
Enjoyed your variation on twilight, especially how deftly you led us into and wrapped up the story- and I usually don't click with internal monologue storytelling. Thanks!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 2 . 1/24
Wow that was intense I could feel Bella's panic right along with her.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 1/24
I am so hooked on this story. I can't wait to see what all happens on this journey.
Kimmie2445 chapter 13 . 1/23
This was different from the kind of stories I read, but really liked it a lot. Thank you!
dollydimple chapter 13 . 1/20
Loved it.
please.tread.lightly chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
OH MY GOD EVRYTHING JUST CLICKED IN MY BRAIN AND NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE BUT IT MAKES MY BRAIN HURT SO BADLY BUT IT'S SO GOOD AND OH MY GOD I JUST CAN'T FORMULATE AN ACTUAL SENTENCE AT THE MOMENT BUT WOW
2,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »