Reviews for Ethan Church
Hawa DL chapter 13 . 9/21
This has been an amazing read. Many thanks for writing this.
meteorizada chapter 13 . 9/6
Very good story, Strongly recommended. Thanks for sharing.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 13 . 2/26
I absolutely loved this story! I can’t believe I never read it before! Now he’s on my favorites list!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 13 . 2/24
I know I'm way late to this party, but I just got around to reading this story. I loved it. Short but thoroughly enjoyable. It was captivating.

Thanks!
Sally
SpunkyBookworm chapter 13 . 1/4
Loved this read. I left FF for awhile and came back to this still on my faves. Loved it.
Gemm13 chapter 13 . 11/28/2019
Lafemmevegeta chapter 13 . 10/12/2019
That was a beautifully written story. An outlier for me because I’ve never read anything like this. Is he a ghost or is he real? What reality of real were the questions I was thinking when i started this story. Well written, thank you!
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 9/27/2019
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Payton79 chapter 13 . 5/2/2019
What a unique story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
ashreena chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I remember reading this story when you first started it, I used to wait patiently for you to publish every chapter. I'm happy to find it once again. You are an amazing writer.
KoverKat08 chapter 9 . 1/31/2019
Did she just... Oh my god did she just have sex with a vampire?
This keeps getting more ridiculous by the chapter, but this story's so AWESOME, I just can't stop.
Foenix2phorks chapter 13 . 1/25/2019
I loved this story (just so you know). :-)
anajlima chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
The thing in my chest loves this story! Thanks for sharing!
anajlima chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
I love this story so much! I always come back to reread it!
Melissa Moyer chapter 13 . 11/5/2018
I fist saw this story several years ago in a list of someone’s favorites, I’ve come across it many times since as well. I could never bring myself to read it though, I don’t know if it’s because the character limits for the summary don’t allow an accurate blurb for the story or if it’s because I knew it would make me think too much. Probably think too much.

Now that I’ve read this I’m irritated, I want more. More details of his biography where it deviates from cannon twilight, I want to read these Ethan Church books, I want to know what happened after they talked in the book shop. How did they feel when Johnny passed? Whatever happened to Adelaide? Do they live in that house or did they join the cullens? As much as I can’t stand the character, I wonder about Alice and Jaspers arrival to the cullens and how that is different since he was obviously on his own. Did he live with Johnny, Constance and Adelaide, or did he just stay nearby them and visit often? How did they find out his true nature?

See irritated, this story was finished over 8 years ago and I know I’ll never get my answers which leaves my befuddled mind to wander and try to fill in the blanks. Back to thinking too much now I’ll spend all my time obsessing over scenarios until my brain conjure ones I think fit into the original story line of your fic while also never being able to be sure that’s what would’ve happened because you and I don’t have the same brain. It’s frustrating.

I hope you get to read this and I pray your aren’t insulted. It takes a lot for me to get this irritated with a story and it’s in no way a bad thing. Not many things give my brain a workout like that anymore and as irritated as it can make me I quite enjoy the challenge. I’m not some bubbly person who uses words to pep up a compliment so I will just say that this has been a great experience for me and while I wish there was more I have thouroughly enjoyed what you have written.
2,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »