Reviews for Ethan Church
Twilight fan chapter 13 . 9/5
I simply loved it. It is the best fanfiction I have read. I loved the way you structured the story and the way you concluded it. I am hoping for a sequel.
TurtleLover13 chapter 9 . 8/21
Is Edward a vampire?
I absolutely love this, it would be awesome if you made a sequel, but I'd understand if you didn't have the time or the incentive but I would love to find out what happens to them after the change because this is easily one of my favorite fanfics and I'm absolutely dying to find out their lives together, I understand if you don't but I'm dying to know.
Sincerely, Brooke
readicted chapter 13 . 7/22
I loved your writing and this fic. Thank you for sharing this story.
readicted chapter 11 . 7/22
Ok so wow, first of all he flew to Phoenix. Phoenix! Then Bella has the horrible misfortune to come across another vamp, who has for some weird reason chosen to dally in sunny AZ. And she recognizes him for what he isn't-human.
readicted chapter 10 . 7/22
I kind of expected Bella to awaken alone. Glad she didn't. Edward is showing a bit of his humor. And I guessed about Johnny as soon as 'Ethan Church' mentioned that the injured soldier came to live there until he died, and that Adelaide is the daughter of the soldier that died during the war. Great twist. Johnny may be old and frail, but he is lucid and witty, and mischievous. I like him!
readicted chapter 9 . 7/22
Wow, wow, wow! That was unexpected-the sex I mean. I'm shocked actually. And I can't tell you at whom I'm most shocked.
readicted chapter 8 . 7/21
Ok. I think I've pieced together the 'who' part of this mystery. And we finally learn why Adelaide and her mother came to be living there.
readicted chapter 6 . 7/21
Ahh, he engages. And I suppose he doesn't read the EC books because the writing and having others read them was a release of burden. I still haven't figured out the hows and whys of this mystery, which I quite like. I don't want to solve it all straight away. It's unfolding nicely, measured.
readicted chapter 5 . 7/21
I love the way Ethan is telling his story. And I love the way you have taken the Twilight canon and spun it into his memoir in such a creative way, omitting all references to vampires, while still being completely factual. Excellent.
readicted chapter 4 . 7/21
Wondering at what Ethan and Adelaide are hinting at about the end and his stubborn choices. The 'ghost' is getting bolder.
readicted chapter 3 . 7/21
Oh I'm going to like this story.
readicted chapter 2 . 7/21
Ethan is old and frail, but Sharp and quick witted.
readicted chapter 1 . 7/21
Okay, I've been meaning to read this fic for ages. I've seen it rec'd many times and its on countless Favorites lists. I must say it's an intriguing start.
ColdSomerhalder chapter 13 . 7/4
How beautifully written this story was! And a great twist on the classic. I don't know if you still get these or care about reviews anymore but thank you for writing and sharing this gorgeous piece of work.
2,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »