Reviews for Ethan Church
FranSilva chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
I can't believe my theory was right *-*
FranSilva chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Hm, I think Ethan (or whatever his name may be) is the injured soldier. He is just pretending to be the famous author.
FranSilva chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
OMG, I just started reading this fic, and I'm already making theories in my head. It's so mysterious. I'm afraid to say I'm a little bit scared, lol.
Ethan is telling Edward's story, so I think Edward is a vampire and the real author of the books. Ethan is protecting Edward by saying he is the author. Maybe Adelaide thinks Edward is a ghost because he keeps the same appearance through out the years.
I don't know if I'm even close to the real meaning of the story. It was just my first thought about it.
Annie Larsson chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Amazing story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I really liked this story.
But I can't help but feelling that I would've like, at least, a short futuretake to see what happened with E & B, and E's family and them. Or just a few more words at the end of this chapter.
But as it is, I think it was a very good and refreshing take on Steph. Meyer's story.
bellskindagirl chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I began to read this 5 hours ago i could not stop are you Ethan Church?
YOU are quite amazing. wish you would have continued with Brighter than the Sun.
Toni Masen chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
Ooooo, that was different and you had me guessing one way then the other 'til almost the end. EXCELLENT. Thank you for writing.
MrsLanaS chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
One of the most intriguing fanfiction that I've read. I really liked it.
may96 chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
This is an interesting way to end this story, with a blog like article and comments.
I've enjoyed this story a lot, although I wish it was longer. I also would have liked it if it wasn't so easy to figure out the story, but that's okay.
I'm sad to see the end, I'd have liked to have a peek into Edward and Bella's life after decisions were made.
may96 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
the elder man telling Edward's story is the second man who was injured in WW II, right?
may96 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
She's writing Edward's biography, but obviously not told by him, right? I still haven't figured it all out but that seems to be right. EC - Ethan Church, or EC - Edward Cullen.
He was birthed from death because he is a vampire, as a newborn he was a bit out of control, and the words from him are not as strong as the books to Bella because he's saying what he, the elder man Ethan, was told to say.
At least that's what I've gathered so far.
gingerhat chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Truly enjoyed this story. I found it well written and the mystery enjoyable. It reminded me a bit of the old film noir style and was a welcome departure from the more typical fanfiction. I found out about your story on a FB page called 'Sarge's Girls' - delighted it was rec'd and wanted to thank you for putting your work out there for me to enjoy.
Ginger
morena.davidson.3 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
A very unique story...thanks for sharing. :)
huh chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
This is an amazing story!
2,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »