Reviews for Ethan Church
k1942 chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Now it's beginning to come together. Bella is slowly absorbing the facts, no matter how impossible they seem.
k1942 chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Falling in love with the impossible man seems to have addled her brain somehow. How else to explain her acceptance of the story Church is telling at face value, when there are glaring discrepancies?
k1942 chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
I'll bet she wishes she could have formed coherent though enough to ask a few more questions when given the opportunity!
k1942 chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Definitely getting a supernatural vibe from this story. Why else would the very book she had been longing to touch, show up on the foot of her bed? I also wonder how she blithely listens to the narrative of Church's life without noticing some very odd phrasing. Some of it sticks out like a sore thumb!
k1942 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
It's not Alice down the rabbit hole, yet, but something weird is going on here. What does Bella seeing someone in the garden have to do with Adelaide and Church being happier?
k1942 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
I would love to see that library! I would also like to know what Adelaide was looking for out the kitchen window!
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
So, not what either was expecting! Still, if there was nothing in that corner, why did she see a jawline, a long neck and a clenched fist?
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Okay, I'm in! This is one of the most intriguing starts to a story I've ever read! This "presence" in her chest has to have an explanation which may be found in Seattle!
lemonangeljuice chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
I love, love, love the last sentence. Thank you!
mem4375 chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Glad I finally read this story. Well-done. I like the take on his life and the introduction of new characters. Great job.
M.S.Carol chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Just fascinating story so far. The pace is what really defines it...a sense of need to know.
dianscot chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
Right!
dianscot chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Want the hea
dianscot chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
So hot. Why'd he stop though?
dianscot chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Old man is the soldier friend and he's telling ECs story for him...
2,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »