Reviews for Ethan Church
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I have been meaning to read this story for ages but something always got in between.
Hopefully,this time I will read it in one go!
Poupi chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Hi, your story was great! It was refreshing and the plot really addicted. Thanks for sharing it with me. And I love Adelaïde's character! Xoxo
futurecullen26 chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Awwww I really liked this story! It was so cute and Johnny is my fave actually. Bella should have ran off with him ;) Nah, I liked the mystery of it all, especially the mystery of the epilogue :) It tied the story together perfectly!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
This was an interesting story and very enjoyable..thanks for sharing it!
Susan2e chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
My first foray into mystery stories. Absolutely loved it. So beautifully woven together. Thank you.
lesuse chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
It was obvious, when Ethan Church began to tell his story to Bella, that he was telling Edward's story, but since Edward was described as a ghost, I really wasn't sure what was happening! The "feeling" in Bella's chest ebbing and pulsing scared me for her. I didn't realize what it was until she and Edward began to talk about it. Such a clever girl you are Dryler! Not the usual story. So compelling and kept the reader guessing until the very end. Not easy to do when its a retelling of canon, but you did! The length was just right, too. If you redo this into a an original work, you could flesh out the auxiliary characters, Adelaide and her mother, and Jonathan, etc. But, a really great story! Wonder who the two are that are chatting in the last chapter?
Dollsrme chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I really loved this story. I was reading Stealing Bella by Violet Bliss and she recommended it and she is right it is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Elizabeth142 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Really good!
bella0609 chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Loved your story, absolutely loved it :)
bella0609 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Even though I knew everything in this chapter, you still made it completely interesting to me. Loved it!
bella0609 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Edward saved her whew! Just in time Alice! That was close!
Loving your story :)
bella0609 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
So many questions answered - thank you :) Now, will Bella stay with Edward forever?
bella0609 chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
They are connected! I don't think they are the same person per se, but they are connected somehow and they know about each other!
bella0609 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
She has to leave soon and go to her mother's wedding? How about work? I thought she was supposed to leave for three weeks? Hmmm... Can it be possible? Are the two of them the same person?
bella0609 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
She needs to know more about him...so do I!
2,950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »