Reviews for Ethan Church
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Edward has a purpose here which I'm guessing we'll discover at some point. Edward is as careful as always with what he says. Is he falling in love with Bella as she's falling in love with him?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Am getting more convinced that Edward is Ethan Church where the books are concerned. Still convinced he isn't the man Ethan Church. Bella doesn't feel him when she's in the room with him the same way she does when Edward is near. Which is another reason I believe Edward wrote the books. Edward is making himself known to Bella now. Wonder why? Wanting to know her more? Does he feel the same physical pull?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Mysteriouser and mysteriouser.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Ethan is reciting Edward's beginning as a vampire. Bella doesn't know that he was already seventeen when he was changed from human to vampire. Guessing the fist that punched the book is Edward's. Was almost thinking Edward was disguising himself, but that would be impossible I think. Does Edward not like the translations that Bella has done? Know it hasn't been established that it is Edward, but I'm convinced.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
An enigma wrapped in a mystery. Ethan Church is a real man and his mysterious request that it be Bella to write his biography is making everyone wonder. And just who was that at the end of the hall? My guess would be another EC, Edward Cullen. But what does he have to do with Ethan Church? Or is Ethan Church the cover Edward Cullen uses for the world?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
A very intriguing beginning. Bella has been ensnared by EC, or Ethan Church. and his writing. Now she's going to try and find out what that really means.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Such a beautiful story! Thank you
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
i think i love this version of twilight more than the orignal one. very well written, well explained and did i mention i loved edward? because, yeah, i did!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Loved it to peices!
swan and phoenix chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
a very mysterious yet highly enjoyable story. loved it. although i felt that it ended too briefly,too abruptly,too soon.
MiserysMama chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
This was a different twist in the story of Bella and Edward. I liked it. I don't know how many times I skipped over this story, when looking for something to read. I'm glad I didn't skip this time. By the second chapter, I knew where this was going. Excellent story! Thanks for sharing your talent.
elenalena chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Loved this chapter...the way Edward was described...even though it wasn't his POV, his feelings were almost palpable.
elenalena chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
That was kind of hot but a bit weird...it kind of ended rather abruptly? *giggle*
elenalena chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Still can't figure out who the old man who days he's Ethan Church is... is it Edwsrd disguised as an old man? But that would take a lot of acting skills lol.
2,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »