Reviews for Ethan Church
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
A very intriguing beginning. Bella has been ensnared by EC, or Ethan Church. and his writing. Now she's going to try and find out what that really means.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Such a beautiful story! Thank you
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
i think i love this version of twilight more than the orignal one. very well written, well explained and did i mention i loved edward? because, yeah, i did!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Loved it to peices!
swan and phoenix chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
a very mysterious yet highly enjoyable story. loved it. although i felt that it ended too briefly,too abruptly,too soon.
MiserysMama chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
This was a different twist in the story of Bella and Edward. I liked it. I don't know how many times I skipped over this story, when looking for something to read. I'm glad I didn't skip this time. By the second chapter, I knew where this was going. Excellent story! Thanks for sharing your talent.
elenalena chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Loved this chapter...the way Edward was described...even though it wasn't his POV, his feelings were almost palpable.
elenalena chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
That was kind of hot but a bit kind of ended rather abruptly? *giggle*
elenalena chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Still can't figure out who the old man who days he's Ethan Church is... is it Edwsrd disguised as an old man? But that would take a lot of acting skills lol.
elenalena chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Darn..I can't figure out who the old guy is!
GoSpikey chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Enjoyed this little story greatly over the weekend. Thanks for writing it!

2lulu2 chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
This was awesome. Unique. Captivating. Mysterious. Fulfilling. Thank you!
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
This is so cool and mysterious!
orangeapeal chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Enjoyed your variation on twilight, especially how deftly you led us into and wrapped up the story- and I usually don't click with internal monologue storytelling. Thanks!
2,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »