Reviews for Ethan Church
readicted chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
Ahh, he engages. And I suppose he doesn't read the EC books because the writing and having others read them was a release of burden. I still haven't figured out the hows and whys of this mystery, which I quite like. I don't want to solve it all straight away. It's unfolding nicely, measured.
readicted chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
I love the way Ethan is telling his story. And I love the way you have taken the Twilight canon and spun it into his memoir in such a creative way, omitting all references to vampires, while still being completely factual. Excellent.
readicted chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
Wondering at what Ethan and Adelaide are hinting at about the end and his stubborn choices. The 'ghost' is getting bolder.
readicted chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
Oh I'm going to like this story.
readicted chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Ethan is old and frail, but Sharp and quick witted.
readicted chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Okay, I've been meaning to read this fic for ages. I've seen it rec'd many times and its on countless Favorites lists. I must say it's an intriguing start.
ColdSomerhalder chapter 13 . 7/4/2017
How beautifully written this story was! And a great twist on the classic. I don't know if you still get these or care about reviews anymore but thank you for writing and sharing this gorgeous piece of work.
PatSoxFan16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
I've been reading FF for many years. This story definitely rates in the top 10. I can't wait to discover more of your stories!
robertsbella2 chapter 13 . 5/27/2017
I so enjoyed this, a great spin on the vampire meets human part of the story.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Just reread your story. It's been years probably. Loved it so much. Wow, what an awesome idea and you carried it out so well. Thank you for sharing your gift!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
I love reading and decoding Ethan Church's story. You write it with the perfect amount of ambiguity. I'm really impressed that you can convey both interpretations of his story so well.
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 3/3/2017
Short but sweet. It was not what I was expecting, but I did enjoy it. Thanks so much for sharing!
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
I love how you are telling the stories of how the family came to be. Your descriptions are perfect.
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
Hmmm I wonder who that was in the corner. Lol. I love the writing. So descriptive.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
This opening chapter is the best. I can relate to Bella...hahaha. She is every bibliophile. How many sleepless night have I had because of fics or books that just grabbed me and would not let go...I can't even say. Great start.
2,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »