Reviews for Ethan Church
rosy.canul.10 chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
It was truly wonderful, so mysterious and different, I absolutely loved it! Thanks for allowing the translation!
Love Rosy Canul, from México...
Bells Lopez chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Such a beautiful story. I'm so glad you allowed the translation into Spanish.
Love from Spain!
Roxy Sanchez chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Love Ecuador.
Lanna chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Wow...what an amazing story, so unique & well written. Loved it indeed, thanks for sharing. :)
Elvire23 chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Wow, thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
tulips3 chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
This has been on my list to read and I loved it!
So interesting I'm happy they found each other.
LillyZ chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
I absolutley LOVED The Thirteenth Tale when I read it several years ago and this was immidiately drawn to this story. You have written it fantastically well. The integration of the concept of The Thirteenth Tale and the Twilight Saga was made imaculately. That along with your unique and alluring writing style made this story as addictive as The Thirteenth Tale. This is definately one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
ladymagna1100 chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Such a beautiful story. I'm so glad I discovered this fic and made time to read it.
Sarai GN chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
I've read it like ten times by now, still loving it like the first time.
Beautifully written, well told, every single sentiment they felt I felt it too. The thing in Bella's chest and when finally Edward could witness it and surrender to the love they had, that was my favorite chapter.
Thank you so much for such wonderful story.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Loved it!

EdwardsVampTramp chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I love that..."the severest form of unavailable...dead". *dreamy sigh*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
This chapter reminds me of the scene in "Bram Stoker's Dracula" where Lucy is drawn out to the garden ...she's in a trance like state, being drawn to him, winds are howling...love it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Love houses like this!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
SSSQQQUUUUUEEEEE! I'm FINALLY getting to this story! This has been on my TBR list since the Perv Pack Smut Shack recc'd it, God knows how long ago! And I'm enjoying it so much already.:)
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
I just discovered this story and read it straight through. One of the most atmospheric and lusciously descriptive pieces I've read in a long time. It reminded me quite a bit of Wuthering Heights. Beautiful job.
2,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »