Reviews for Ethan Church
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
I feel so stupid for never having read this at the time it was posting, but I am so glad that I finally read this beautiful story. It was always on my radar back in the day, and its hard to believe it took me 6 years to actually get to it. Quite enjoy going back and finding things that were WIP's on my TBR list which are now complete. It's like Christmas! So, thanks for the great gift! ;-)
MyladyNancy chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
I loved your story. thank you for sharing your talent.
Nerdlee chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
This is within the top ten favorite books I have ever read. Published authors included. This is melancholy and gorgeous and tenuous and subtle. I fell in love with YOU a little while reading this. And I feel that that makes you a somewhat extraordinary person. Thank you for cracking your head open for our perusal. Your imagination is daunting and sublime.

~Mia
Bluee chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
I absolutely Adored thi short story AU but original, sweet and beautiful. Five stars!
Chloe Rathbone-Whitlock chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Amazing, short and to the point, no filler. I love it. No other way to put it I love it! You are an amazing writer... (Slow claps)
anajlima chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
why didn't i read it sooner! Great story... couldn't stop reading!
I just love this Edward...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
What a wonderful web you weave.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
I think Edward must have seen Bella at work a few years prior. Once he realized she was his singer, he devised a plan to meet her.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I love the hints you are giving us. Since we know Twilight, you have liberties.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
What a wonderful first chapter. Yes, I've heard this rec'd before, but it never got on my to be read list. # late to the party!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
My name is Daniel. I read this for Kristina. Before reading this I was drawn to her and wanted to know more about her. I knew she loved this fan fiction so I asked her to recommend something for me to read. I'm not big into reading but I was curious about this world of fan fiction. That feeling described in the writing is very real to my life currently. I hate to sound cheesy but it's the main reason I am here to begin with. I find it serendipitous that I'm feeling such a thing at the same time as reading this. To be honest I was expecting far worse. I very much enjoyed reading this. The action portion which is more similar to what I usually enjoy reading was great. It was simple yet full of speed and power. It was a pleasant surprise and a joy to read much as this whole 13 chapter writing was. Thanks
k1942 chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
The wisp of a thought, that I may have read this a few years ago, lingers. It doesn't really matter, except I must have enjoyed it s much then as I did this time!
k1942 chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
The perfect place to discuss the options and make the correct decision. He made it clear what his feelings were when he destroyed her attacker and burned his headless body. Nobody touches his mate. It must be a good feeling to know what the thing in her chest really is, and that he feels it too!
k1942 chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Thank heaven for Alice and her very handy visions!
2,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »