Reviews for Stupidity
Super cute.
Marina chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
so cute!
elissa chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
LOVE your fanfic! it Is epic lol thats how it should have went down! PROPS to you because all the dialogue is REALLY in character for them, i could see this really happening if only the writers didnt enjoy making us wait so long..anyways awesome job on this!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
love it, although I just want to point out that you spelled Ashleigh wrong.

But all around cute story!
Exul chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aww... Loved the stary :D

I totally agree about evan and Rebecca getting together... lol. They're make such a cute couple. :P
CrackerJack chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I officially love this story. It was very well-written, and exactly what I would like to see happen! Knowing Greek, things will probably be more complicated and yuck, but I LOVE THIS!
monnalisa chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That's the way I would like it ends up between the two of them. I really like your story.
lover of books and movies chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i love it, i hated when Casey walked a walk from Cappie. like u know they are made for one another but they are to suddorn to see it. also when i watch when cappie says that no other girl is like her, i almost fainted. the funny thing was i was watch the promo for the episode for the frist time with a friends at their house. i forget what i watching with them, but i basily started to jump up and down, and my friends thought i was crazy. i like cappie just told casey that he still love her and u think i crazy, u are mean, a mean friends jake and hannah
mfarzink chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, that was very well written and believable. I truly hope it works out.

Don't feel weird about your love of Greek...I too can't wait for Mondays on Abcfamily!

Thanks for the great story.
Ms. CRU chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
hey, so welcome to my life: i threw my shoe in the general direction of the T.V. because i was so mad. needless to say my parents got mad and took my cable cord out. haha, anyway this is a GREAT fic and im so glad that you finished something! :D

and no, you're not the only one who liked Evan. I totaly cant wait to see if he and Rebecca get together!

Great job again, and keep writing!
Slylumi chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
For your first greek fan fiction is was pretty good. My heart was beating so fast reading this. It was really good.
eileen chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
rebecca and even should soo get together and you should so write anothe fanfic. i am i love with cappie and casey / rusty and jorden being together. ah...
tickle582 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
aw thankx i love this chapter it is totally awesome it is totally what i would want to happen since casey turned him down when he actually told her and i agree about the evan and rebecca thing i totally love them together and i know what you mean about being the only one who likes greek i was to but then i got my best friend and her sisters watchin it so know i have ppl to call and complain to about when it is good or bad...lol

you should write more

~abby~
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
First off, congrats on finishing something.

And second, I'm really glad you did finish it because it was great! I too was very upset at this episode, and though I didn't throw any carmex, I was deprived of a sufficiant venting. This made me feel so much better, because it gives me hope for the future of Greek.

You are not the only one who liked Evan in this. I still hate him for what he did to Casey, but I think he's finally turning around. Now he and Rebecca, and Cappie and Casey just need to become the best of friends and I'd be happy! :)

clumsybookgirl13
Marie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was a totally awesome fanfic! I too totally love Greek and know no one else who watches it, and am completely frustrated by Casey's inability to wake up and get back with Cappie! You should go write for Greek, please!