Reviews for Gives You Hell
MawVax chapter 1 . 4/26
Make a short extra on Josh and Kuina XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Fucking amazing. I love how Sanji & Zoro end up becoming friends.

Awesome story.
Abigail Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP UP WITH THIS SORT OF WRITING!
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I agree with you completely that the events of the music video would have been exactly how Zoro and Sanji would be as neighbors. Except for the shouting match at the end, which I was positive would have been a fist-fight instead. I read this and sure enough... Anyways, after everything I came to a conclusion.

I feel /really/ sorry for the rest of the people in that neighborhood, they must have been as grateful as the girls that everything was finally sorted out.
xXloveangelsXx chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I simply had to read this because I happened to find it while listening to Gives You Hell ! xD And I wasn't disappointed in the least, I loved the quarrels, the blend of humor and the seriousness and the happy end :D
ShipDaWhoop chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow, nice story! It got me hooked to read more since I love ZoTash! Although, I like SaNa, I tolerated Robin and Sanji and didn't mind about it- you're right, it would be hard making Nami a calm housewife XD Besides, I'm tolerable with LuNa as well, haha!

For an AU story, it's actually great, like how you highlighted their flaws as a main element in the plot and a little backstory to the marriage and whatnot.

Although, it did lead to something a bit cliche, to me, when it came to the serenade thing but hey, don't know any way that's better than that :p

Overall, lovely story! :D
pikinanou chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
super story! its funny its touching it makes sense and it has my fav pairing included how not to luv? *go ZoTash!*
silverstar94 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
another cute and heartwarming story

somehow, i just knew it was going to end with both sanji and zoro with their kids... aw X3 you captured their characters (everyone of them) so well and i cant help imagining that this is what would really happen if they were in the real world!

love this! long, but every sentence filled with awesomeness! XD
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ooh, what a nice story! Though, when they started serenading, I was laughing so hard I couldn't control myself. xD Great one-shot, you captured Sanji, Zoro, Robin and Tashigi's characters well! Keep writing!
RikuChawn chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This IS Indeedly the Best One Piece Fan Fiction I have read that Involved Pairings I Dont Rly appreaciate. You are an Astounding writer. This made me Laugh cry (In all seriousness It Really Did.)

Bur 44 pages? You must've lost a Load of Sleep over this... But Im Glad that it was all put into one Beautiful Piece.

Riku
Coollizard chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow! This was amazing! To be honest, when i first saw this story I thought the idea sounded kinda stupid, but your writing has completely changed my mind. You captured Zoro and Sanji perfectly, and I absolutely love the way the real life and One Piece worlds blend. Great story!
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It was a really funny fic, maybe you should cut it into chapters though, way too long. Good though. :]
Fruitpunch Samurai chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
what's with the name josh? Seems totally out of character and it sucks!
jfox99 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I believe I can safely tell you that, yes, you have succeeded in a big way as an author because I loved reading this. It was so sweet and well written. On a side note, I like how Zoro kept calling Tashigi "Tash." It seems very appropriate to me for some reason. Well, good work and, please, keep writing.
Krentenbol chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw.

What a great fic, seriously!

I immediatly wanted to read it when I had seen the title, since I love that song and it's video :D.

And even though I'm not a big fan of the pairings you wrote, I must say I really, really enjoyed it!

I just can't picture Zoro with -any- girl, so yeah XD. But if it had to be with anyone, then with Tashigi! And I absolutely can't see Sanji with anyone else than Nami, but maybe that's just me ;). But you're absolutely right, in this fic Robin was a better choice. Nami probably would've participated in the fighting, or KO'd the boys even before they could say 'shithead'.

And everybody was so in-character, I loved how Sanji and Zoro hated each other (I'm a big fan of Sanji-Zoro fights :D), how Tashigi was so clumsy, and Robin so...Robin.

The ending was maybe a bit too mushy for me, but I still love your fic a lot! :D

Awesome!