Reviews for Of The Light
marysuehater chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
There arent many good ofc fics out there yet I gave this try. Im sorry I did. Your ofc is such a mary sue and just like the tens if thousands ofc out there. Try giving her a little more personality, a little more depth.

Thnx.
anonymous chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
ur plot could be good but i cant get passed Magdalena. u should just name her Mary Sue with the way you write her.
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
Amazing chapter- Worth the wait :D

hehe. she punched Anna in the nose! That so made my day :P

But really, told you Magsie can have a bitch attitude & doesn't play well with other ;) BUT she is still awesome & i love her like my own. *looks around nervously* don't tell Alex tho? k?

But, it was awesome! The fight scene was extra awesome if i may say so myself. :P

&& I can't wait to see what she thinks of Jimmy's wife. And Dean? Yeah, not liking that she slept in the same bed as jimmy. You think Cas will be mad when he comes back & finds out? Lol.

Oh I can't wit till she see's Cas as jimmy's daughter. That is going to be very weird. (you think we'll see her again in this season?)

Anyways all in all a very good chapter! Can't wait for more!

:D
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 10 . 2/11/2010

Cas just did not...

NO WAY!:O

I'm speechless. Stupid Cas. Stupid stupid mean Cas. :(

*sigh* I'll reveiw more then when I'm not soo mad at a certain angel. :(

But I did love the story. & I really like'd Aggie & Abby!
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Hm. So her power is getting stronger? & where is Cas? I need some Cas & Magsie action darn it! Lol.

Ugh. I hate Masten! Hate hate hate him. :/

&& I like how she see's that even tho she lost her family she has the brothers & Cas & Chuck. :D

That made me happy!
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
I'm loving her & Cas. No lie. Everytime they're together i'm like. "YES YES YES YES YES!" I loved how he kept looking at her while he talked!

You know when she grabbed his arms he was so wanting to kiss her even if he didn't know that feeling! & the other feeling with the ring? would that have been jealousy? :D

then he went to a praying Dean. :D

Oh! question! What If Dean did try to kill Chuck? I mean, Chuck has his archangel... but DEAN is Michaels vessel (tho, I still think he IS mike) which means he would have an archangel... what did Cass say? No angel would dare to hurt him? Hm.

hehe and i loved that Dean was getting jealous of Chuck! How awesome! :D

I can't wait for some Cas/Magsie/Dean action! erm. that came out wrong.. Haha. I meant... Action as in, like, erm. jelously? Lol.

ER. I hate ZACH! er. ER! ER. GR!

Where did he send her? give me a hint? Please? just a tiny one? :D
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
:O

I'm taking a break from my story writing to read your story & review, and i gotta say. I'm so freakin glad I did :D

Oh man, okay... so. For some reason she is very protective over chuck? Hm. Why? It's almost, like she's more protective over him then the brothers. Now, I don't think it's anything romantic... but it is... Familyish? Hm. *sigh*

Okay, Okay, So she isn't a prophet? So what is she? It's a given that she's important if Chuck has been dreaming about her. That means she's important to whats going to happen... only question is... how?

Can he read her mind? I know you wrote it out like, he doesnt.. but i'm not buying it...

Oh, & did you notice how Sam and Lilith did have the whole'Fiery demonic passion' thing going on.? I mean everyone thought it meant sex... but really passion means strong emotion. (hate; anyone?) :D

YES! TRUCKER TED! :D okay, i'm still thinking trucker ted is more then a trucker named ted. :D

Will there be more of him? ;)

ER. I really hate to be reminded of how far sam fell, and what Ruby did too him. No lie. I think we need to write a one shot of us fan girls beating that B* up! :D
Amy90 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Wow! I LOVE your new chapter! Can't wait to read on!
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
:O

You didnt just stop the story right there? Gah. That was soo EVIL of you. jeez. er. *pouts*

Aw Trucker Ted! :D

Hehehe, I LOVE chuck. We should get Chuck & trucker ted together to drink some beers! :D

This chapters was awesome, & I loved how she totally kicked a** at the diner! GIRL POWER ;)

Deans all worried! Which is really sweet :)

I can't wait from some Cas/Dean/Magdalena! Will Dean get jelous? Will Cas? hm. :)

Okay, is it time for an update again? ;)

Great chapter! :)
Amy90 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
So the ANGELS tell her to leave, huh? I' wondering what they're up to. So, I'm going to stick around to find out where your story goes. Hope u update soon... :)
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Hehe. I love how she had every car in the parkinglot window shatter except the impala. Hehe. That was awesome :)

Is it horrible that i get some sorta of satisfaction with her punching Anna? Cause' I really love it :D

Hm. is that my spidey sense going off? Is she after a little Castiel lovin'? ;)

aw she gave dean a kiss :)

Poor sammy. He needs some lovin' too. Not trying to turn your girl in a slut, but i mean. What is one more to add on too the Dean/Castiel thing? Lets be honest. Any SPN fan will so not think bad about her. err. well okay, they will be highly jelous but still...

“Are his nostrils flaring like a bull? His eyes bulging, smoke coming out of his ears, and red in the face like Donald Duck?”...LMAO. I died laughing reading that! Haha. She so has Dean down to the T. I love it! And you know Sam was truly laughing on the inside! Hehe. He has been on the end of THAT Dean look plenty of times!

TRUCKER TED! I love it! :)

Oh. The boys are going after her. psh. they don't listen to orders well do they?

Can't wait for more :D
Amy90 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
LOVE your story! Plz update soon...
Aglaranna chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Nice job! I like the way you're developing Magdalena's character and the tragedy that surrounds her joining up with the Winchesters. You've also kept the Angels in character which is, admittedly, hard to do and the boys. Lol.

Basically, I'm looking forward to reading more! ;)
Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
These are the faces I made while reading.

:D (YAY! UPDATE!)

:/ (Me worried about her family!)

;) (Castiel eh?)

;D (Thats when the boys came back!)

X( (LEAVE HER FAMILY ALONE AHOLE!)

:O (NO)

*( (Their gone)

:O (GO GET THAT DEMON! BUT PLEASE, DONT HURT DEANS MERCHANDISE!)

:O (Cas again? Telling her to stop?)

:O (SHE'S GOING WITH OUR BOYS! YES!)

Hehe, so that's a break down! lol. Can't wait for more, this chapter was awesome! It was sad and funny and amazing all at the same time! :)
Aglaranna chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
An interesting beginning, I'm excited to see how Magdalena will progress. _ Brownie points for making the reader nervous with the ominous destiny! Very nice job.