Reviews for When Romeo Meets His Juliet
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
I love this story! Your a really good writer. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Darkness7913 chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Wai wai! Finally! After all this years he's just going to break the engagement now! I hope nothing goes wrong now.. I can't wait for the others reaction..
Anime Queen chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
AMUTO FOREVER
Anime Queen chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
DON'T YOU DARE KILL AMU-Chan
Kaitlyn chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
Oh come on I need more they are awesome
NamelessFace chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Plz update this is so good best fan fiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
You gonna finish this
DarkoAngel chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
What is your username?
Please PM me as soon as you can, I want to read the continuation :D
By the way my username for wattpad is DarkoAngel
nicky chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
waahhh! update this pleeaaassseee
SpecialYouMe chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
And if you are doubting yourself or planning to give up on the story, you shouldn't! What attracted my attention to this was that this story only have 13 chapters and there is 300 reviewers! If that isn't amazing, I don't know what is! So please, if you want to thank your reviewers then you should pay them back by finishing up the story. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.
SpecialYouMe chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Please do continue this story! It's really hard finding a good fanfiction like this! I've seen that you started this story in 2009 so I was relectunt to read this. This story is absolutely amazing and it seems like you haven't updated for 5 months now. Even if it is a story, I want this to be finished more than everything. I don't have a lot of time so I appreciate if you continue. Otherwise, it would be a waste. I'm glad to come across this.

If you honestly have writer's block or you don't have enough time either, that'd be no reason to give up! Actually, it would be a reason but that would be a let-down. If you have writer's block, you could message me back and I would gladly give you a few ideas. I read a lot of stories so I have a good idea for this!

Thanks a bunch!
SpecialYouMe
Hime623 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AmuletDia69 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This story is so damn good! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I NEED MORE OF THIS AWESOME STORY WRITTEN BY AN EVEN AWESOMER AUTHOR! PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY!