Reviews for Piece of Me: The HBKronicles I
wrestlefan4 chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Aw, that was sad. :(

Shawn just steals and usually breaks (even if he doesn't mean to) every ones heart. That was beautifully sad. *sniffle*

I really like it a lot.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Aw, poor Shawny. Even though we know the meaning behind it all, it's so sad.

And Bret, what a horse's rear end, Shawn didn't turn you, you already were. *eyeroll* Anyways, I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Wow! Two Shawn/Bret OST's. He must have been giving you a real hard time. Great job thoguh. I'll never quite get why Shawn is portryed as a slut often, but there's something about him that makes it somewhat believeable.

The ending is what really got me. “Because for the first time in my life, I had a choice in the matter.” And with that, he was gone. Even though you can tell what he meant. It really makes you notice there more going on that what everyone thinks. Loved it!

I can't wait to see who you use for the next OST If you do use Hunter, you'd definietly make that one amazing.
LegacyChick chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
and I am STILL waiting for HBK/Cody, HBK/Teddy or HBK/both of them! *pouts*
GrandpasGuitars chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
It was adorable, and I felt so sad at some points. Bret and Shawn can never have a sweet relationship, can they?
Esha Napoleon chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
LOVE IT!
CookingKiller chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
My poor OTP, you hate it so much. lol

Anyway, loved this update. There was some awesome tension when Bret was just watching him sleep and touching Shawn's lips. And then a great kiss... Not making them do whatever Breat wanted to do was the way to go, here. More emotion, and all that.

I really like the ending lines, too.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Heart to Hart is so great that i've read at least 5 stories inspired by it lol. Bret totally knew beforehand that he wanted Shawn, he just never had the chance to admit it to himself! Wish that couldve gone further but it was still really sweet and sad. That triple threat for survivor series is my dream come true, all of my men together at once! OOH happy thoughts
LegacyChick chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
I want an update... now! :) No, seriously... I cant wait for another chapter, preferably HBK/Orton or HBK/ Cody.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
This one was excellent! I actually got chills when Bret was declaring his love for Shawn! I used to hate this couple then I read "Heart to Hart" and I'm now changed for life! Can't wait for more!
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
Oh wow Thank you! I absolutely loved it! With relationship like theirs, there must have been a lot of break ups and drama. Great song choice. The lyrics literally matched up with what was going on and it just really flowed together. Those two can be so conflicted sometimes. I know what you mean about Bret. He really is stubborn. You're not the only one having problems with him. He's driving me up the wall too!
HBKloverHBK chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
I know you don't like this pairing but damn ! It was one of the best Bret/Shawn I've ever read
Menaji chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
LOL THOSE MUSE...I know what you mean but lately they've been so so about it. But when I was writing about Mark...omg. I liked the story, you are too hard on yourslef darlin. Its was sweet, had feelings and it was cool i enjoyed reading it.

xoxo
GrandpasGuitars chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
That was sheer awesomeness. The Bret muse is a muse who seems to be at his best when he's giving angsty thoughts. The love and the giggles are at a minimum with him. There was this one fic when he worked at Hooters so that he can win the right to ask Shawn out, but that's it. Everything else is really sad. (If you're interested, I found old Bret/Shawn fics. They're on my favorites. They're pretty good)

Poor thing, poor Shawnie. Can't deny Bret, and Bret can't deny you... eh, you two reek angst.

Great job!