Reviews for Piece of Me: The HBKronicles I
wrestlefan4 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
LMFAO!

“Remind me never to get drunk again,” he said thoughtfully cutting him off. “My head hurts like crazy and for some reason my butt is sore too.” Cena blushed.

“I dreamed I was riding a pony.” His eyes lit up and sparkled like he was a kid. “Do you like ponies John?”

That was gold. I am laughing so hard. I needed that SO MUCH. Thank you, seriously!
wrestlefan4 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
That was interesting. Crazy Randy pissed me off at first. I kind of lol'd at a few parts too which seemed that laughing at this kind of didn't fit but...It happened. XDD

I always some reason picture Codfishy as a big slut so him yelling for Shawn to fuck him made me lol and for some reason the ending did too with Legacy beating Carlito and Primo for hitting on Shawn. It was good though. I wouldn't wanna have sex with Randy though he scares me. XD

At least they wont beat on Shawn now. Idiots!
Chain-Gang-Princess-2009 chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
sorry, i haven't been reviewing for a while, but life has been crazy. back to da fic, this particular chappie i like because you got the warm-heartedness and humour, well done.
Esha Napoleon chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
LOVE IT!
HBKloverHBK chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Wow it was so hot lol. I really love that one. If you have time, I'd like a HBK/Bret Hart ! I love their relationship, hate and passion are not that far
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
It really does seem like the WWE is firing everybody now. I'm glad you updated this. I was wondering who you would pair Shawn up next. JoMo and Shawn, I can't wait to see that. JoMo really does remind me of Shawn, so that should be a good chapter!
Menaji chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
OKay, I never would have thought Brain and Shawn but then again you always make things so good. Thanks for the reivew i'm glad to you enjoyed it. But for the nest ost, I would like for the heartbreak kid to live up to his name. I don't want to see anyone leave him again. :(

xoxo
GrandpasGuitars chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
TBK is gone? Poor guy. Never had a chance. And they could've used him to shape up the tag team division- I SWEAR there's only four tag teams. (Priceless, Hart Dynasty, Cryme Tyme, and Jericho and Show (which is an outrage, especially since they meshed their music)) I swear, get Miz and Morrison back together, get a few good tag teams, and I would care about the Unified tag titles more.

Well, that's my rant. Onto the story. Shawn has no idea what he's getting into with these youngsters, does he? It's hard to be wanted by everyone. Poor Shawn. But he took care of Brian so nicely.
LCHime chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Well there are more shawn/brian fics my friend HeartbreakDX writes them alot you should check her fanfic page she has some amazing fanfiction.
LegacyChick chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
wow... really hot. I allready read My Obsession, too... and I'm also excited that Adamle will be guest host in 2 weeks, hence I wont be able to laugh everytime he's shown... and I sure as hell will be thinking of the story all the time :)

How about a HBK/Randy next?
BellaHickenbottom chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
i knew something sparked between them at that skool! damn Brian for smoking again and getting himself fired!
vadg chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Oh, so beautiful and intense. I had this same bunny, with one of them on the ledge and the other pulling them back at the last instant...I'm so glad you wrote it. I just couldn't take myself there and that had to be so gutting to write. I felt every minute and wept like crazy. Again, I loved it so much!
NeonNero chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I Love It Update More...HeHe
Chisato-chan chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
C'est... C'est magnifique! Wonderful! I... I love!

"my heart beating so fast that I fear I’m dying of a heart attack" Maybe he's not dead, but I am! Damn, they're so cute! Thanks to you, I love Jibble but now, thanks to you, I love Jibble and Shawn together! They're my favorite couple of all time. Thanks to you too...

This one shot is very good, it's the best! Thank you!
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
That was terrific! That song went perfectly with this fic. Their love for each other kinda came out of nowhere and was completely unexpected. You did a great job. I can't wait to see who you pick next.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »