Reviews for Peaceful Melody
jnj chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I thought it was swett.
Shi no Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
VERY VERY GOOD! I love it and wish it would be continued but it looks like it won't be...:(. But that's ok cuz it was good anyway!
wu-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
i liked the last part! funny and sweet!
Jade S chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Wow! I love it! I've never been much of a Relena fan myself, but this I love! Quatre needs somebody, and he really does look cute with her! Plus they do have an awful lot in common! Great job!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
damn it! i didn't see that episode! *pounds fists on computer desk* oh the injustice of it all! *pauses* oh no! damn it! i'm starting to sound like Wufei or however you spell it! ARRRGH! ummmm... yeah. okay. hi? anywho, that was an interesting pairing. *sigh* byeth byeth!
Gretch chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
I love it! Very Beautiful even though the Heero/Relena pairing is my favorite
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Know what else could be unexpected? Relena and Wufie. But, this is surpising enough. Nice story. Please continue.
Lady Ash chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
ooo ooo ooo! I want a second part! 'c'mon! I want relena and quatre!
Star chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
I was too lazy to log in but...

That was soooooooooo sweet. They do seem perfect 4 each other at times. But Anywhos you have to write a sequel or...or...or I'll lock my sister in the closet...Hmmm come to think of it that might keep her quiet...MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Kidding. Great Story
JessAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
I liked it! Nice job!
Char chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
Cool... this is a pairing that is rarely seen in fics and I find the pairing cute... I really do hope to see more fics with this pairing.
Savy chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
I loved it! Please write more! I like the idea of Quatre and Relena..(then again I like the idea of Duo and Relena...and Wufei and Relena...but I REALLY LUV HEERO AND RELENA!)

But...like one of the other reviews said...*grins broadly* what *would* Heero do if he caught them? THAT would be MOST interesting!
Azn Pnay chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
OoOo, this is such a nice story. You should make another one and they kiss and Heero catches them. that would be really cool.
Blue chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
Sweet!
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
::ponders:: hm...i guess ur right. Quatre and Relena do look good together. but i think the real couple would have to be Relena with Heero.