Reviews for Along Came a Family
Mullkkkkkk chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Sirius is gonna die... run Siri run
winter4869 chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Ops..Sirius...cost aside, I hoe the wine wasn't something related to lily...
Saggyherman chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Fab chapter ;) please update soon
witchsbroom chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
OMG what a chapter looks like Sirius is doing a good job of watching Harry, and Severus is having a hairy since he has to teach and not spend time with his own son. Sure glad that Sirius was able to explain about some of Severus' family and why he didn't like him because of Snape's mother jilting his favorite uncle. Oh oh don't think Severus is going to be to happy about the muggle bottle of wine that Sirius plans on opening. I'm sure he'll get a shock when Severus tell's home it does cost. Sure glad that your filling better. looking forward to the next chapter.
Amar 2 chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
I have a feeling Sirius will not be able to afford to pay for the wine he had so recklessly opened!
Luna is always a god value, she is. I like jealous Severus a lot, it shows he feels! Keep going, this is one of the best severitus stories I have had the chance to read.
Ann Jinn chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Thanks for continuing to write. I really enjoy reading this story.

Loved the description of Severus teaching his class. So good to see Harry and Sirius having a chance to talk.
Yanagi-wa chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Heh! How much could a Muggle bottle of wine cost? I went to look. Holy shit! Nice work on this chapter.
KneazleGriff chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Oh goodness! Isn't that bottle worth over $2000? If so, Sirius is in some major trouble! Snape is going to be quite livid with his babysitter! :)

Great to once again read another well-written update for this story. Looking forward to your next...

hpsslily chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Finally u r back!
Update frequently now n plz complete the story
CalmlessnesS chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Yeah! New chapter! :-) I'm so happy! I'm no expert when it comes to wines but after googling them I think he may not survive this... It will be painful. _ Poor padfoot...
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Ouch! Sirius is really trying, but even knowing next to nothing about wine I know that, that was a bad choice. And Snape won't know his reasioning (the wine calming his nerves, and not drinking whiskey, and choosing the younger vintage trying to be polite). Oh this is going to be bad.

Thanks for writing, I hope you continue

K-
Lucy Poppins chapter 33 . 6/5/2014
Woah, I think Snape is going to be mad, i googled the price of the first, I have to say at least 1500 for one bottle, it's a lot :) - I guess Sirius is going to receive some curses if he continues to steal expensive wines and some time with Harry! Guess he should also be careful with the glass of wine, I don't want him to become alcoholic... But I loved this chapter with the Harry/Sirius interactions!
Anyway, I'm glad you're back! I hope you will continue to write :)
DarkenedRose24 chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
-snorts- bad idea there siri.
MusicMelis chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Yay! So happy that you are still writing! This is such a good story and I can't wait to see what happens next...also hoping for some more Snape and Harry father/son bonding time!
DarkRavie chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Great chapter. Love this story and I look forward to reading what happens next!
1,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »