Reviews for Along Came a Family
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Interesante escena de los celos de Severus por Sirius, sin duda espero la confrontación entre ellos por el amor de Harry, con la intervención de Harry por supuesto,

estoy esperando que Sirius acepte que Severus es el padre de su ahijado
ani chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
uh-oh, Sirius is in deep sh*t now, isn't he?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Very very good chapter. Update soon.
cara-tanaka chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Cannot wait for more
WolfKeeper989 chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Nice to see you again... And somehow that wine is going to start a fight...
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Molly Weasley sounded in, "Albus I will agree to this, as long as ..." I'm not saying I disagree with her sentiments. I am, however, curious as to why she thinks she has the right to exercise control over or make decisions for Harry. She is not his guardian. Sorry ... I just don't like the way she treats Sirius or tries to control Harry.
KneazleGriff chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
Lovely story. Looking forward to your next update! ;)
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
um this is some what wrong here?

while it is true that one could say snape didnt treat harry right first day. that isnt the whole truth.

snape lived in the magic world and as a student and teacher at hogwarts so has seen how children act very close like there parents.

so it was a test to see who harry was father or mother. i dunder head or some one with a good head.

in the end harry isnt very smart. smarter than his dad but still lazy. evidence is that harry had granger do most of there work.

snape could easily see through that, he is badass like that.

SO harry was tested in such a way that he could pass if he studied and he could have if he did open his potion books. at least he should have known the bezoar.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
um there is a error here. harry is well known to use hermione to get good grades. which is one of the reasons he is so hard on him on his grades in potions.
Lumcer chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
Okay really loving this though I'm curious how Draco is handling things and the news of Harry's mission? I look forward to the uproar the death eater's children will cause when they catch wind of what voldie plans. Great plot and execution of it! Hope the is more soon!

KCK-Lumcer
Griffin Raven chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Both Severus and Harry hold there feelings in behind a mask from others. Whilst Severus hides his behind his very effective occulumency shield and his snarling, snarky matter to others. But incontrast Harry I think hides his behind the mask of "the-boy-who-lived" hero that nearly everyone in the wizarding world sees. I do think that unconsciously Harry was shown just how much he was viewed as a hero in his first visit to diagon alley in the first year. Yet a part of Harry's true nature of just who he is (possiblly because of his parentage & the child abuse he suffered) has many traits which Salazar Slytherin would have chosen. So its to far off to suspect that if Harry had't been who he was he might have allowed himself to be sorted into Slytherin. I do wonder if Severus knows that the sorting hat nearly sorted Harry into his house - would the abuse have been noticed sooner? You'd think that all new students should be medically examined for abuse when they start Hogwarts. Will Severus want to do/or be able to take action against the Dursleys for there treatment of his son or not? Will Severus learn anymore about Harry's childhood at the Durseys or the full details of what did happen to Harry at Hogwarts for the last four years that Severus isn't aware of?
Griffin Raven chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Sure'll if Harry were to tell either Ron or Hermione about his recently discovered father; (a) which he couldn't tell them by mail - interception by either Ministry or Voldemort/others; (b) that both of Harry's friends should have the information about Severus being his father either protected by an oath/vow or in Hermione's case learning Occulumency as well. Because any information Harry's share's with Hermione and Ron is also at risk to both Severus and Harry's lives wouldn't it? As once changing of Harry's appearance become's final then it wouldn't take long for anone even Hermione and Ron to guess the truth about Harry's father being Sevreus and not James Potter.
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
I'm so throughly moved not only by the tale that Severus told Harry about some of the reasons Voldemort attacked his mum and James. But also Severus own actions over being a double spy. I truly hope that Severus is able to alievate some of Harry's guilt over Cedric's death but also about him being a reason why James & Lily were attacked so that Voldemort could get Harry. In there feelings of guilt and how they seem to accept guilt which is not there's Harry is very much I think like Severus his father. Severus I feel is a very honourable wizard despite his snarky, snarling attitutude that he sometimes has. Though I do wonder if Severus will get some kind of revenge against the Dursleys - and will he tell Dumbledore at all aboout what Harry suffered because of being placed at tthe Dursleys by him? I wonder how Harry would feel if he knew it was Dumbledore who placed him at the Dursleys and never checked on him at all - were the Dursleys "paid" to supposedly take care of Harry or not?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
I think that both Severus and Harry, will learn many things about each other from behind the mask that they wear. I think Harry is very much like his biological Severus in many both obvious/and unobvious ways. I do worry just how Harry's friends will he react to Severus being his father, particularly Ron Weasley? If Harry has changed signatively before school year -just how will his alterted apearance be explained I wonder - probably be explained further on it the story. Perhaps in time Severus will begin to see that Harry is a true mixture of his parents, though I do wonder just how both Sirius Black (godfather) and Remus Lupin will take this change though?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Harry's got good reason for him to be angry at all the information that he hasn't even be told about his own parents - even obmission is a form of lying. Sirius only really talks about James Potter, almost as if he was a "god" or something but never truly talks about Harry's mother Lily and neither does anyone else who knew her. Harry's really got a bit of a temper but considering all that he's gone through or is going through then its not at all surprising - I mean he is a teenager as well! He might have some dislike for how Severus has treated him at school but he has a well developed sense of right and wrong because he definitely seemed angry about how Sirius justified his own words/actions about Severus Snape!
1,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »