Reviews for Along Came a Family
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
This is... very interesting. I wouldn't worry too much about WHAT a thing was, either. More that it came from someone in my family.
Like my bookends. They're petrified wood, and not anything flashy.
But they're from my grandparents. And I've always been careful to never lose or break them. Because that's what makes them special to me.
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Interesting. VERY interesting. I'm glad I ran into your story
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Wow... Angst. I feel the need to dust off my old make-up box of black nail polish and eyeliner.
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*rolls around on the floor, losing mind*

The plot just thickened into solid lead. I'm absolutely hooked.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I'm a bit confused. But that's okay. I'll probably get "it" whatever "it" is, in the next chapter.
Chitsiez chapter 32 . 4/30/2014
hehehe I like the last comment. hah

looking forward to the next chapter.
Amar 2 chapter 32 . 4/29/2014
So they are reconciling at last. That is good news.
Amar 2 chapter 31 . 4/28/2014
Thanks god Harry is alive. I like the way Snape is leaning to become a human being.
Amar 2 chapter 29 . 4/28/2014
So the war has really begun. Lets see what happens next.
Amar 2 chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
Harry is pretty much on the line. It would be a miracle if he wasnt harmed at all.
Amar 2 chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
And the war really begins!
Quinn chapter 32 . 4/28/2014
Such a good story, can't wait for an update!
Amar 2 chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Severus is as protective of Harry as father should bee. It is nice to see the change from !Potter! to Harry his prodigy.
Amar 2 chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
I have always seen Lucius as a cruel bastard totally devoted to Voldemort and THE CAUSE. I quite dont believe he could change. Lets see what happens next.
Amar 2 chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Killing their own children is a horrible idea. Can Imperius be cast though mind only? Thats the question...
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »