Reviews for Along Came a Family
cyiusblack chapter 19 . 7/13/2009
update soon
Melissa1026 chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
WOW I read this from beginning to end. I LOVE IT. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
firefly5151 chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
I love this! Update soon please. :)
misundersnape chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
Aw...

Sev's fear of Albus using Harry is very justifiable... luckily (for Albus and the rest of the Wizarding World) all Harry wants is fot the war to end, so he can have his life (and his Father's) back. At first glance it would seem that Severus' bravery has failed him, but this man knows exactly what he's facing and the task of hiding forever takes courage in itself to accomplish.

Together, as Lucius pointed out, Harry and Severus are a force to be reckoned with - thanks goodness they're finally working together!

misundersnape...
brightsidetolife chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
Yes I most Definitely feel all warm and fuzzy right now. That was amazing work! Yay you!
Ello Beautiful chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
I never thought that Snape could be written with such depth. Well done it's a great idea and story. I found myself saying "Aww" to much reading this...but it's for a good reason. I look forward to your next update.

'Ello Beautiful
MareG8 chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
Awesome chapter!

I'm speechless :)
Chakahlah chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
I don't feel warm and fuzzy, but I do feel the beginning of happy tears. Very well written.
Cordelia chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
so very warm and fuzzy
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
ooh good chapter! please please update soon!
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
ah Missyann ~ lots of warm fuzzies for you tonight!

Excellent chapter! I agree with Harry that he and Severus can accomplish this, I just hate to see their willingness to do this as feeding into Dumbledork's plan. But all things can't be perfect, now can they?

Looking forward to the next chapter! TTFN
supergirl3684 chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
That was amazing! :D GO Harry! Oh, I LOVED the 'and damn you' part!
ams71080 chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
GREAT chapter! I knew Harry would want to help. I hope they can both stay safe.

Amber
Petuniac3 chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
yep-so warm and fuzzy
Miriam1 chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
Whoa. Very nicely done. I never expected THAT little twist.

I like it, though. Harry removing the Dark Mark is a fun way of giving Harry "power the Dark Lord knows not."

You did a wonderful job with everyone's reaction to Lucius. (Two Unbreakable Vows? Lucius is right - it is unnecessary, but they will definitely get the job done.)

A simple "Finite Incantatum" was another nice surprise, although I get the feeling that it wouldn't work for anyone but Harry.

I think you pinned down Severus's reaction perfectly, as you did Harry's reaction.

Thank you so much for this chapter.

Sincerely,