Reviews for Along Came a Family
MareG8 chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
M1: that was a very very mean cliffie, u can't do this to us!

now i have to wait to see how Harry is gonna save the day, so mean!

M2: ignore the ranting, she's just an impatient brat

M1: hey wait a sec, who u calling a brat, n u do realize that we happen to b the same person!

M2: same person, indicates same personality, and since mine is superior to yours, i don't think so!

M1: hey wut...umff...umff ummf...

M2: anyways where was i, oh yeah i really like the update, very inventive cliffie (*smirks at M1 who happens to be struggling against the bonds holding her down and quiet*)

ok srry for tht, i kinda got carried away, very schizophrenic isn't it? lol, anyways i thought that giving you the first thing that came up to me after that bloody cliffie would be better than giving u the revised version of my review, which would've included the last thing M2 said, not including what is between the parenthesis, but with a little change or two!
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
Interesting!

I wonder what happens next i hope that they find a cure for the dark mark and that harry finally gets to be happy.
Eve27 chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
Why? did you leave it there. I don't like cliff hangers... but i think i know were you are going with this. Please update soon this is a great story. Can't wait for more.
trin chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Good chapter, but it is The Burrow not the Borrow
Cordelia chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
not as evil but still strangle worthy. but it is turn out to be an incredible story, keep it up
Kid Leo chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
this has got to be the best snape as harry's dad fic ever. way to go. I love it
brightsidetolife chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Aw! Cliffe! Why? I was like literally biting my nails, haha. Great Chapter!
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Arg...what do you mean not quite as evil cliffie? You do realize all of your fanfiction readers are sitting around and just WAITING for you to write the next chapter! (hehehehee!) Excellent! I like how you "introduced" Mr. Harry Snape to Malfoy. Got his pure-blood knickers in a knot! ::laughing evilly::
andyandnormski chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Darn it! I hate cliff hangers. Man, I hope Voldemort gets his for hurting everyone like this! Keep going.

The second chapter for Beware the Betrayer is up.
Valmarien chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Wow! That's really gripping. I will be following it _
Brume7 chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Hi! I've just discovered your story, and read it all in one day! I really liked it... The relationship between Harry and Severus is interesting, and you describe it well. I also like how you describe the interactions between Harry and the others characters. In short, I believe you did a very good job with this story, especially if this was your first attempt... I will just say: be careful when you alternate between writing present and past scenes. Sometimes, I found it was not easy to understand if we were in the past or not... But maybe it's my own fault, after all, I'm not a native speaker of english. Anyway, congratulations for this story, and keep on the good work! I think my favorite quote is "Why, they even had the audacity to ignore Severus threats of hexing off their manhood if they continued to violate his person. Honestly…the nerve of some Wizards!" (chapter 13! These words are so typical of Snape!)...And about the last chapter, I'm really eager to know what happens next, so please, updtate soon...
Rainstorm77 chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Little cliffe? LITTLE? Why? *sigh* I guess it is because you are such a good well. I'm still enjoying your story!
shidae chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
I am sorry to say but this cliffe as you call it is just as evil as the last time. ;)
ams71080 chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
What's happening? Is whatever it is gonna work?

Amber
Sir Percy Blakeney chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
um! very nice story. I like these types you know when Harry is Snape biological child under an appearance altering spell/potion/charm and he slowly returns to his natural appearance. Unfortunately so many of them are quite badly written and I am pleased to say this is not the case for your story. It is infact quite well written and I am truly enjoying it.
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »