Reviews for Along Came a Family
FireIsCatching17 chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
aww... that last sentence almost made me cry!
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
I like it
ulktante chapter 36 . 6/1/2015
A really nice take on the them! I hope you will finish it sometime. I would really like to read this story till its end
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
aallwwww Sev so sweet! I swear he be a better real dad then James heck even Luc would be! I mean what a jerk! J.K rolling realy picked a bully and lily is so shallow in the harry potter books to leave sev over one bad thing! Potter was way worse! I love slytherins just saying :)
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
The way he treated the book was so cute
thehpfan123 chapter 36 . 3/4/2015
Its a wonderful story. I can't wait to know what happens next. Please update soon.
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
Oh My God...this story is amazing! Please, you need to update it! Don't abandon it, I need to find out how this ends!
cztelnik chapter 36 . 1/19/2015
Such an amazing tale! Keep rereading it and so glad you are posting more.
lost angel92 chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
Eep! Such a sweet chapter! I have greatly enjoyed reading this story. I like how you were able to have Harry and Severus bond quickly without it being too OOC. I look forward to te next installment! Thanks for writing a great story!
Elliania chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
Found this story during the Christmas break as I was feeling rather nostalgic of everything Harry Potter related! I always loved a good Snape-Harry/father-son story but yours is REALLY good! Loved the idea of Lily's memory, and how Harry slowly changed to become a handsome young Mr. Snape! Loved what you did with Sirius, and also Ron and Hermione (they are often forgotten to some new Slytherin friends, but you had them loyal to Harry and I loved that!) Not to mention Lucius as the new spy! This story is well written, with nice twists and a strong storyline. Thank you for sharing such talent with us!

Kat
magii-chan chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
Just finished reading this through, and all I can say is what an amazing story! I'm really looking forward to your next update!
Hobbyist Writer chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
This is really good.
Lollypops101 chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
This is such a great story! Will you be updating soon? I hope so!
Alifromnm chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Been catching up on your story. WOW! loved the last two chapters! You are like fine wine, just get better with age!
Miahbug chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Just found this and read it all in one go. Hope you keep it up. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. Shape has always been one of my favorite characters.
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »