Reviews for Along Came a Family
Locket1 chapter 36 . 12/9/2016
How great is this story! However Wip's are so sad. This has such potential to be great. Please continue with the ideas and finish this. I will request updates in hope.
gpmum chapter 36 . 12/7/2016
Wow! I just read this today and I really love it. One problem though, it's not finished. I hope you are doing well, and that someday your muse for this story grabs you by the pinkie toe and doesn't let go until you write us some more fine chapters. Thanks for a great story
skyeza chapter 36 . 11/27/2016
What? You can not leave it there. Brilliant read so far. Does Harry befriend Draco? Please continue on with this brilliant story.
Mich chapter 36 . 6/16/2016
I know it's a very long time
Is there a sequel to this story
I love it
Mich chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
I already love the story
Can you send the sequel
Pureblood Mask chapter 36 . 4/29/2016
u should have had the wine sirius drank be drank in this last scene
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This is my review to convey my apology for copying parts of this story years ago. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. As I deleted my account years ago, and I don't really want to create another, my 11 year old self and my older self want to truly apologise through this review. It's something I'm not proud of as I've never copied anything, but all I can think of looking back at the time it happened that I loved your story so much I wanted to entwine my story with yours and I never knew such a thing as copyright.

I apologise that you had to put your story on hold for a while, and I do regret that, and I apologise to your readers also. I hope you continue with this, as it inspired me to start reading fanfiction and to fall in love with the Harry Potter universe again and again.

I know it's not enough, but I hope you will read this and one day accept my apology. To

Kez x
Blackpantherprince chapter 36 . 3/29/2016
Hi, I just wish to say that I love your story, ít is very well written, I hope that you will complete it oned day, it is too good to be left unfinished.
brynn.brigham chapter 36 . 3/24/2016
This story is amazing! I hope you come back and finish it someday!
brynn.brigham chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
I loved the trio in this chapter, especially Ron!
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 36 . 3/12/2016
One of the best stories I have ever read! Please update it! The characters stay in character and the relationship between Harry and Snape is beautifully written!
Professor Potterhead chapter 36 . 1/18/2016
Such a good fic! You have serious talent: I laughed, I cried, I was thoroughly entertained and consumed. Hopefully you come back and continue this!
ssssslytherins chapter 36 . 1/6/2016
Fantastic cannot wait to read more !
marinac28 chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
The story is remarkably compelling! Please write more soon.
poetrywoman chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
I love that Shape has potions for "girls and facial blemishes".
1,962 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »