Reviews for Along Came a Family
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
This is a brilliant story and I hope you continue it soon.
Until next time.
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 36 . 10/1/2014
Please update soon! loved it!
adenoide chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
It was interesting to read.
yngoldfogee chapter 36 . 9/18/2014
This is the first time I've read this story and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to your future updates when you have the chance.
mizukikage chapter 36 . 9/16/2014
family, it's just as important as having money to pay bills, but more so.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 36 . 8/31/2014
This was a happy chapter. :)
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
And you had me tearing up at the end of is chapter!

Keep up this amazing work! I always look forward to it!
BMS chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Well Lily really screwed the pooch w/ that plan! She still died at the hands of the dark lord, Harry spent 14 years being neglected and abused, Snape's hatred for James caused him to bully and verbally abuse his own son and old voldie is still out to destroy him. Stupid bint should have trusted the man she loved.
Good luck w/ your story but this is where I get off.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2014
Best practical happy ending chapter/update ever! I am so following/favoriting this!
KneazleGriff chapter 36 . 8/24/2014
Lovely chapter! ;)
Bornrider2 chapter 36 . 8/22/2014
I'm confussed, what was this gathering? Was it to make up for Harry's birthday? Anyway, this is an amazing story. I've spent two days and many hours reading this. I love the idea and the way you portray the characters. I also loved Snape Manor. It sounds even cooler than Prince Manor and is exactly what they both deserve. Please add an update soon. My condolences for your loses.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/22/2014
This was a warm. & wonderful chapter! Thanks for the warmth & love you made my heart felt. Please keep up your writing you always seem to bring joy to my heart. Excitement to my life & most of all something to look forward to.

Love & best wishes from a fan.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/22/2014
This has been a very entertaining story. You are indeed a skillful writer. I have health issues that keeps me from working. I just wanted you to know that reading takes me away from my pain and into a world of enjoyment.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
trying to make a girl cry with that memory
emthereble chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
wow love the plot and each and every chapter !
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »