Reviews for Along Came a Family
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
Estel
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
even I am surprised by the fact that Severus doesn't have bats in his quarters
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
"If he'd known this was going to happen, he would have had Sirius steal something from his father much sooner." Ahahahahah! I love it!
Amar 2 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Harry deserved a bit o happiness and family too. It is wonderful, I love Severus/Harry bonding. It is great, keep going!
Saggyherman chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Brilliant ;)
Isis191 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Great story! Wonderful updates. I hope to see more soon. But one thing I don't understand is the first line in this chapter. " The last day Prince Manor would ever exist ". Did I miss something? Or is it pointing to something yet to come? OH , and I can't wait to see what is going on with Malfoy and the Headmaster.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
IRK its a b***H to rewrite an essay like that lol it like oh how can I add this with out having to rewrite that dang it!
dianaanne chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
So sorry for your (and Dad's) loss. This was a really interesting chapter, and I think you're doing a good job with the rewrite. I vaguely recall the original (it has been close to five years since I read it).
Lw117149 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
this was sweet family moment with the book very nice
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
LOL I'm glad Severus enjoyed himself cause I don't think it will last long. Where does Molly get the idea she has any say in Harrys life?
Amarenima Redwood chapter 36 . 8/17/2014
Brilliant chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
LOL. I would hate your life too Severus...i don't know who has it worse you or Harry or whether it's a darned close tie.
akire26 chapter 36 . 8/17/2014
I'm so happy you started to write this story again! I truly missed you! Great chapter! The Snapes can now take on the world!
BlueWater5 chapter 36 . 8/17/2014
Great update!
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Memories...where do I get the idea that Harris life is about to take another totally different twist Again.
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »