Reviews for Along Came a Family
Grimm Productions chapter 31 . 12/21/2013
I definitively have found my very favorite story of them all. I hope you will update this.
Kiwi-Hunnii chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
Love this story :)
witchsbroom chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I just love this story sure hope to see an update soon
SupaCrazee chapter 31 . 11/12/2013
Beautiful story! Can't wait for more! :D
Slythindorgirl1 chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
love it update soon
hotcat chapter 31 . 10/5/2013
love it
rowenasheir chapter 31 . 10/2/2013
Come on it is October and I desperately need updates...Pleeeeeeeease! (notice the puppydog eyes)
wildchild00 chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
please continue i can't wate
time2read chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
ahahah the lemon drops get to you don't they?
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
Gee, 7 months since the last update? NOW I'm worried. I take it we're still in the first week of school at Hogwarts, or did I take too many Dreamless Sleep potions and lose some days?

I'm glad Severus talked to Ron. Face it - if he is father to Harry, he needs to have a cordial relationship with the other two members of the Golden Trio. He saw firsthand during the summer how isolation from them - even when it was self-imposed - affected Harry's temper and moods. Harry needs them. And now Severus has had a chance to see Ron and Hermione in action, up close and personal, when Harry's life depended on them. Ron got it right, though. When you hang around with Harry, ... Anyway, Sev now has Ron in his corner. I can't wait for him to challenge Ron to a game of chess! ;)
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Draco Malfoy crying on Remus's shoulder? I suppose the ceiling of the Great Hall will be falling in any second now! Perhaps the loss of his two closest friends - if friends they were - will make Draco use his brain for once. He obviously doesn't understand what his dad is doing, or so it appears. It will be interesting to see how Lucius reacts to what has happened.

BTW, thank you for the humor a few chapters back - Ron's comment about hearing things "through the tomato vine." I laughed so hard I scared my dog!
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 9/12/2013
Alas, sounds like another bickering site I know. I'm not really sure of the problems on this one, but if writers follow the protocols, I don't see the problems. If a reader doesn't like a story, stop reading it and move on. I've done that a few times when I haven't liked a story's direction or have felt the violence was too graphic and gratuitous. No one forces us to read these stories.

Having said that, I find your story very gripping. I can't wait to learn if any of the Death Nibblers know what Voldy and their parents have in store for them. I'm also curious to know if Goyle was under some sort of Imperius curse. Surely he knows Vincent was killed by Mr. Crabbe. Why attack Harry? Just curious ...
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
I should have guessed that Goyle would do something to Harry ... although I figured it would be Stebbins or Malfoy. Poor Harry can't get a break, even with a new name and face. My guess is that Snape will be another victim.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
I'm so sorry about your brother. My condolences to you and your family.

This was a tough chapter. It seems the Wizarding World is now in open warfare. I wouldn't blame any parents who wanted to keep their kids home and safe. I can't believe it's that safe at Hogwarts . I'm guessing that Stebbins kid is going to try to kill (or capture for Voldy) either Harry or Snape or both.
1,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »