Reviews for Clear Skies
It was so Sweet...! xD

God, I Love the Hug!

so much feels!
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Nice story, it was very realistic.
blacksugarbomb chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I like this, I like this, I like this! This needs so many more reviews than it has... I love the idea of America being a pilot (way too much really) and I like the depth that you put into the whole thing - I just like it!
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
kljadkasdf LOVE this. So perfectly sweet and lovely and just gosh. A lovely moment, completely realistic, with both of them in character. It is so hard to find fics like this. This is so well written. :) (And, of course, historical accuracylove.) This made me very happy. Thank you for writing it. :)
Briz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow, very nice and touching. Fav!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love those two bickering for some reason. 8D
Celendiar chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I swear I'll be smiling so widely that my cheeks hurt for the rest of the day. 3 This was so beautiful, so touching, so sweet and aww I love they way you write about them, it's amazing and perfect. You captured every aspect of their relationship so, so well, I can't even say how amazing this was. Thank you.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was beautifully written and deserves way more reviews.

Both were perfectly in character and your style is a pleasure to read.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Beautiful. Loved the interaction and Arthur seemed so bloody in-character. Seriously, even as Alfred hugged him. Very cute.
thecupcakeimp chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh my goodness, this was marvelous! So perfectly in character! 3

Much loved!
nor do i chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
ah, that made me...very happy 3

we started learning about Hitler's attacks on Britain today, so now whenever we talk about it, I will think of this fic. :'D
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 5/27/2009