Reviews for The Totally Unexpected
Theindividualdifference chapter 28 . 3/1
Can't wait for the next chapter
ariyannasmommy2011 chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
Please Please write more chapters
Amazingpinkz14 chapter 28 . 2/21/2012
I really love this series! The previously bit is a bit annoying tho... But still I can't wait to see what happens next! I think bella should get pregnant! :D
mickeey89 chapter 27 . 2/19/2012
Heey,

I Liked it... today is the first time that i have read your story but i couldn't find a really big writing style diference than 2 years ago. i really liked it (i also liked your other story gone and back again and A Forbidden Love (i hope you will write more about that story too))

Can't wait for the next chapter.

(Sorry for any mistakes in my writing (my english is not that good))
Ox954xO chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
Please start updating again! I love your story :) you are really good at writing _
GoldEyedAngel chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
Ya u should update I'd like to know wat happens and wat happened could u maybe summarize Wat has happened?

Please and thank you
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
Update plz
amandamarie33 chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
Just got done reading all the chapters, please continue to write. I need to know what happens. :)
diehardtwihardchica chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
I would definitely love a conclusion to this story! Pretty pretty please?
titanicfreakhpq chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES!
GoldEyedAngel chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
update asap plzzzz
Shygirl94 chapter 25 . 5/14/2011
I love this story! Please continue it I need to know what happened!
somedaymyprincewillcome chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
omg i lovvvvvvvvvvve this story! please please keep writing! whats going to happen with hailey and gavin? are him and bella going to be friends again! please finish the story!
SuzyQ1987 chapter 25 . 10/19/2010
please more story is really great
BrwnIdGurl97 chapter 25 . 9/6/2010
You haven't updated since Janury according to that bar at the top of every fanfiction. And today is my birthday (go me) so I think that as a birthday present you should update... even though you have no idea who I am... I love this story though! Oh, and you said Claire again at the end authors note in chapter 24... Anyways my mom burnt the cheesecake so shes making another one and I love cheesecake so I have to gooo. Please update!