Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury Like A Mother Scorned
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ahh harry and his names :P but i dont think that his children's names r too bad. i mean, james and lily are pretty normal - and albus, they call him al anyway
EvenPottiesNeedToEat chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Cute :)
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Well firstly if Tonks was alive she would probably bury Harry alive she hated that name :D Rubeua ? I have no idea how to write it :D
breeutiful chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was insanely brilliant, and I totally buy Albus Severus being named whilst Ginny was drugged. Loved it. XD
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Absouletely hilarious. It makes sense, the only way Ginny would have agreed to Albus Severus is the fact she was slightly drugged. Honestly, who would call a kid Albus? Does Harry want the kid to be beaten up? Well, this fic answers those questions nicely. Very well done!
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Love it :D that's brilliant because yes, Albus Severus is a horrible name to land a boy with
iheartchad andtaylor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I absolutely loved this one-shot it was hilarious. I am still laughing
lovenotwar chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
lol! That was brilliant!

"You went and signed the bloody register before I was off the anaesthesia!"

Loved it. What does Ginny want to name her?
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
hahaha go ginny go!
Demactica chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hehe. Cute.
manxscrubsnut chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
er, hell no springs to mind... he should have suggested Molly as a middle name or Ginevra after Ginny's full name...

never piss off a woman who just had a baby
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
post partum depression can lead to murder

lol great story
violet-phoenix-rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LOL, that was FUNNY! And yeah, Ginny probably should have gotten the chance to name one of the kids...
Severus my hero chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
AW! Poor Harry, Rowling had made such a joke out of him at the end of the story by having him name his kids in the way she did... It was a very interesting story, good job!
hy-currumba chapter 1 . 5/27/2009