Reviews for Love, Friendship, and Impossibilities
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So bittersweet. I love it. I actually remembered reading this fic before and on a whim I decided to search for it again, but I forgot the title. So glad I finally found it.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I kinda feel bad for Tom :)
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
very simple but effective. Great job!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was really good! Great job, keep up the good work! _
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like it! Short and sweet, kinda feel sorry for both Harry and Voldemort here.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is pretty interesting- very easy to picture :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
WOW! these stories are amazing! i found 'Family' on another author's favourites list and liked it so much i just HAD to look at your other stories! so far i've read 'The Charmer' and 'Love, Friendship, and Impossibilities' too. i'm off to read more! they're sooo good! please keep writing, i really love what you've done so far and can't wait for more :) (hmmm so many exclamation marks...but that's just how excited i am!) (oh look...another one :P)
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
damn that was a quick turn down...

lol
J chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
A wonderful story. And I like the way you kept Harry's and Voldemort's actions realistic. Well done.
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
this makes me happy and sad at the same time. thank you for the story. _
hotpinkwonderland chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aw. this is so sad. i love it though. i think im going to go cry and hug my boyfriend now haha :') thankyou
Kiwee chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This fic makes me happy, in a sick and slightly twisted way, of course. I love the bit where Tom is like "BTW, you injured 10 people when you tried to escape" and Harry is all "Oh shoot, can I go and heal them?". The dynamics between these two is just awesome. Very realistic, too.
Perseus 9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Love it.
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow. That was short, to the point and beautiful! I love it! Btw, I'm glad to hear that your going to do a sequel to 'Family.' Can't wait for more from you!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i have read this story before and i like it. so why isnt it on my favs? i wonder if the computer was broken that day...whatev.