Reviews for Time In Blue
Whyhow chapter 4 . 4/2
With the crew of Serenity and the Doctor, I am curious about how badly whatever they do will go wrong. When exactly in Firefly would this take place? If River is on board and they're taking passengers, I'm guessing after the movie, but I'm not sure.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 4/2
I like the line "Your ideas of appropriate experiences for a child don't match those of anyone else in the universe." I know that the time war angst belongs there due to the subject, but I like the humorous sections better.
Whyhow chapter 2 . 4/2
I like the Discworld reference.
Intelligent Magic chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Cool story, I hope you continue it :)
Robofin117 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Please continue this series. I would love to read more.
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
OMG! STAR WARS, STARGATE, AND TORCHWOOD REFERENCES! I'M IN HEAVEN! (oh and star trek too)
Midnight Lady chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I love a good Serenity/Who story. I hope you continue with this one someday.
storywriter84 chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Very interesting premise. I love this idea thoroughly. I know it's been a while since you updated but I just wanted to let you know there's still some interest in the story.
wiggiemomsi chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
"Also I must thank Wiggiemomsi, who has been incredibly patient about this story and has not sent me angry emails or anything despite my total lack of act-togetherness. She won this fic in the author auctions ages ago, and I’ve been really slow getting it out."

Ahh, but it's been well worth the wait! And I've been rather slow in responding to your postings, too. I know! I'll post comments faster if you post chapters more often!

You've really found Susan's voice, here. I love the interaction between her and the Doctor. More soon, please?

*Hugs*
rara saryn chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
The caleban sounds interesting. Have to read the books
Jimm chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I hadn't thought about Calebans and that universe in ages. Dosadi was one of my favorite books, once upon a time, too. :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
I'm up for a good adventure story what about the TARDIS though

leave it or take it with them?
LadyCara chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Yay, another update. Although you totally surprised me with the Firefly crossover. And I have to admit that I'm still wondering which incarnation the first angel was. The description hinted on Ten but how could Nine have known something about his own future? Well, timey-whimey... stuff as we love it!

Oh, your TARDIS playing DJ is really great ;-)
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
YAY!

I love crosses with Firefly.

The Who-verse seems to mesh so nicely with that unusual little twist in time!
enderverse chapter 4 . 12/18/2009