Reviews for Darkness Take Me
Dr.zimmy chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Hhah love your comment about the review :).. really weird and funny ;) really like the story, just wished it had been more complication in the infirmay, like him being blind for much longer or so! I also happens to love when he is hurt, which is weird since i Love Sheppard!... But maybe it is because then we get so see him strong and the story is focused on him.
June Odyssey chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
I loved it all! You've been doing a great job!
rona chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Cool story, glad you didn't kill off John. More please.
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Great whump story! Poor John-never gets a break! Whump must be followed by comfort and kind of felt cheated here. Need to read that John is physically and mentally healing. Also want to know why it took so damn long for Atlantis to find him!
Sterenyk Strey chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Hurry up and post the next chapter!

*drums fingers on laptop*

Do keep writing non-deathfics, so's I can read more of your stuff!

*flutters eyelashes*

;-D
gem1n1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Enjoying this so much

Loved the end to this chapter - very typical Sheppard

Cant wait for more
firefighter22 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
GREAT story! Keep it coming! Loved the ending to this chapter. Typical Sheppard.
neptune60 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Poor Shep. He has a long way to go but at least he is back safe in Atlantis. I hope his team get to make those you did this to him pay for what they did.
madwhiskey chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
I really like this. Can't wait to see how Sheppard's recovery goes and if there are some things he won't recover from.
secret admirer chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Don't stop writing, i really want to find out what happens. following with bated (is that spelled right?) breath.
Ocean chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Rescued in the nick of time. Great chapter. look forward to more.
thebondgirl chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
great update - curious to see what's in store for the poor man once he gets around to healing!
SoloFalcon chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Wow! Read the whole thing in one sitting and am enjoying it thoroughly...

Not to rush you or anything...but...more more more! :-)

Seriously, great imagery and use of language and I am looking forward to the rest!
sherry57 chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
The whump has been great - will it continue in the infirmary and I'm looking forward to the comfort and team input.
Scotius chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
By now this place should be swarmed by angry Marines, Jumpers, UAVs, and at least one battlecruiser in low orbit scanning the heck out of planet. So...where is everybody? Lorne and co. cant even mount decent search and rescue mission without Shep? Shame.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »