Reviews for Kiss Me Through the Phone
wicked humor ahahahaaaa
taybey chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very cute! :D
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I like this, its funny how Joey is suprised when Kaiba actually does it. I think Joey is right, Seto does like talking to him.
Nitrea chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
mwah I'm hanging up, now*hangs up*... *5 minutes later*I'll call him again! :3 LOL!

-Love Nitrea ;)
dragonphoenixdemon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
:D so cute~~ ahahaha very amusing and made me smile. :)
KuraOkami13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I'm surprised my mom wasn't giving me wierd looks while I was reading this, I was practically shaking my chair trying to supress laughter! Loved it!
PinkxObsession chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awh that was so cute! And what are you taking about OC, it was perfect haha. I loved it you should write another chapter to this or a sequel please, please, please! 3
Mikoura chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hahahaha. Note this is not sarcasm. I though this fiction was quite humerous. I mean, how do Joey get Kaiba's number in the first place. Along with his office, his limo, and god knows what else.

I thought it was frickin retarded "Funny" that Joey made Kaiba kiss him thru the phone. Wow. I cant believe he did that. Then Joey waits not even 5 minutes to call again.

Was this a slight yaoi. Because I couldnt figure out why Kaiba wouldnt hang up on him and actually go through with it.

I though it was simply adorable.

You should do more oneshots with this pairing based off songs from the radio. Cute. Really.

Write more. :)
Xaipa chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
xD GOd that was funny. And I don't think it was OOC at all. (that is, if we consider that both Jounouchi and Kaiba have been in a relationship for a long time). And how did Jounouchi bribe Mokuba, btw? xD
SetoJou Smexy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
awesome! i loved it! i really hope it'll be continued! please!
nickgrimster chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
this was basically pretty damn adorable. :3
Lady Seinu chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That had to be the cutest story I have ever read. Major kudos to ya, I will definitely be checking out your other fics here in a minute... hope to see more from ya soon!

Haha, and I loved how Kaiba actually kissed the phone. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would want to see this turn into more than a one-shot!

Again, loved it!
Osa P chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Damn, but I am grinning like a fool. This is quite possibly one of the silliest, most endearing things I've read. Is this a masterpiece? No, not by conventional standards; but I say anything that can brighten up a person's otherwise dreary day, is worthy of note. Just a quick thought back to this fic should have me grinning all day.

Thanks. :3