Reviews for You Make Me Smile
speedofsoundsonic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wonderful. I'm a huge shipper of Ted and Marina. It's a shame the huge cast of characters are overshadowed by the MCs. All of them are so interesting, and as much as I loved VC, imagine how great it would have been if they focused more on the troopers in your squad rather than having the spotlight on the MCs. There could be drama, love, comedy, so many possibilities! I was hoping we'd see something like that in the anime, but it was a huge letdown. Thank you for the great read, and have a nice day.
Catdemons chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
LOL, that was funny and pretty cute. The "spiking" of Cezary's coffee was a nice touch. I wasn't a particularly huge fan of Marina x Ted until I read this, their interaction was surprisingly interesting. I'd like to see more story's involving Ted.
BlindFury the Ultimate chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Throughout the whole war Ted fails to make Marina laugh, but manages a trio of smiles AND a laugh in one night?

JACKPOT! I knew he could do it!

This is good! Really good!
Tatsumarusmith chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love the one shot and how Marina and Ted interact.I especially like how Ted and melville took the edelweiss for a joy hilarious.:D
Snowman23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AW...that was SO sweet :), made me smile as well.

Very well written *thumbs up*, does good as a 1 hit wonder.
EX-Justice chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Always had this itch for MxT, and you've scratched that itch. It's nice, the Ted-angst part was kinda... yeah but I LOVED everything else, hope this isn't just a one-shot/ you make more MxT! Rooting for you!
scorptatious chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Pretty good story. The characters stayed in character and had a nice ending to it.

Although words such as douche seem kinda out of place considering the time Valkyria Chronicles took place. Other than that though good work!
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
hahaha..this is priceless..it's actually really good. I pretty sweet one-shot. I think this is really well done unless someone had ways to crack Marina..this is as far as you can go. The games doesn't give a lot of material to work on so good job on your effort...keep it up...I'll be check up on your other stories too.