Reviews for Ouran High School Vampire Club
NozomiFernandes chapter 5 . 5/14
I love It!
Slyfox 21 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I really come to like this story I hope you would come back and update. I would really would like to know why she was immune to there powers and not Fay powers.
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
nice fic plz update soon
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
ur in the wrong fandom to be ordering ppl around :D
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
nice start
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Please write more!
Sagittarius-Arrow98 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Hi, i'm Sagittarius-Arrow98!

I'm just reviewing to tell you that i completely love the way this story is going and i love the way it's written; i enjoy your style of writing in this story as a whole! _

Can i be so bothersome as to ask you for a list of the abilities each of the Host Club members have though, please? As well as the normal powers such beings would possess? I'm sorry and understand if you don't want to, it's just that i've been reading lots of Host Club Vampire fics, so they're all running together and i've confused myself... ._. Sorry.

And finally, i'd like to ask that it becomes a harem than any one pairing please; it seems very pushy of me to ask, but i love the idea of it, since i couldn't ever just choose one of the Host Club! They're all just so desirable in their own ways _

Anywho, i suppose i've rambled for much too long! Sorry to have wasted your time in any way!

S-A98
amanda.box.716 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
LOVE IT. It was so good
Bentears chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
really interesting story concept Im enjoying it hope to read more soon!
jazzy chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
UPDATE THIS PLEASE IT IS BEAUTIFUL! ;;;;; A ;;;;;;;
TheNewCompanion chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This story is incredibly amazing! I hope you have not given up on it because it's very well-written and intriguing
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
hurry up and post a new chapter
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Please continue and finish this story. Your doing a great job!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I didn't realize there was a banana in the episode. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/23/2013