Reviews for A Close Shave
Niori chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was so cute!
Lady K Rox chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This story is amazing! I loved it, write more like this, please!
Lady K. Rox
Audrey chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I LOVE this fic! It is sooo cute! This is one of my favs! I love the last line..."Maybe he'd just grow a beard instead." - Continue writing!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS! I've read it once before, and it was just as good the second time!

You've captured the characters and written this little piece so perfectly that I could really see it happening.

I love fics like this, charged ones, ya know? This one was marvelously sexy, and I loved it! *wink*

You did a brilliant job...it's going on my favorites list!
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
That waz wonderful. Very funny, very cute, too. ~( 8
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Great story! :-) Loved it. Thanks, Danielle :-)
PAF chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
In this story you proved what I have always said, that simple little domestic

scenes can be made entertaining, fun and even romantic. Great job!
Shley Majik chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
i loved it. it was really cute.
Marguerite Krex chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Oh Lordy! And people say I write M/R good! You my dear are truely gifted!
Sherri chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
A shaving mug A razor Marguerite Roxton equals another wonderful steamy sensuous story from Susan.
Eva chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Susan, I know I told you by personal e-mail how much I enjoyed your newest, but wanted to leave an official review. What an adorable, sensous rendition of R&M's latest dance of flirtation. They do it so well. And, so do you! The words you use create the image so clearly in my mind. A clean shaven Roxton...I don't know if I could stand it. I've grown so used to that two-day stubble. I said it before, but I'll say it again...absolutely loved this...especially Roxton's lustful thoughts about nuzzling his favorite part of Marguerite. OMG...I get shivers just thinking about it. We are so lucky that you're part of the TLW fan family. Thank you for yet another dreamy way to finish my day. Eva
LostCrew chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Wonderful as always. Your stories are always sooo good! A delight to read. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for another one, it seems like an eternity.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
A story from you is always a treat. Thanks for a wonderfully touching story. I'll consider it an early holiday gift.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Just what I wanted for Christmas- A Susan story! My favorite! This was SO steamy and sensuos and I think I need a cold shower now... Wonderful fic! :) :) :)