Reviews for Death of a Simpson
MiscellaneousSoup chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I never thought that The Simpsons could affect emotionally, except for scaring me. I have conquered my fear of the show, but this story is so well-written that I get chills of horror. I can even forget that this is a Simpsons fanfiction..It could be any story about a horrifying serial killer. I applaud your writing. TV Tropes was right; This is wonderful.
Sincerely,
Zarion Kreena aka MiscellaneousSoup (the latter is my Wordpress blog- I'm thinking of posting Scrubs fanfiction. What do you think?)
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Brill love it
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Whowaslitening was it bob and he isn't dead please do a sequel where to this story with bo alive but not evil.

I have a great idea you know like scrooge is visited by 3 ghosts bob could be visited to and shown what he did to the simpson family and like with tinytim you could put bart as having problmes at home or he could be seriously ill and bob does something to save him to make up for every thing he did to him he could even adopt him. I thought ofacool twist something happens to marge and homer and so bo takes lisa bart and maggie in until they are better or adopt them.

contact me and tell me what you think I am aleady writing a story but it would be amazingif you could write this one.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Yay! Like the epilogue. Very sweet.
Bruelock chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Goody, you put in an epiloge. A perfect one too. Emotional and memorable. Now that it's FINALLY completed, please continue on your latest story.

P.S.: Send my words of praises and thanks to Junior Villalobos.
The Simpsons Fan chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
Oh . . . my . . . GOD. I totally didn't see this coming.

This was such a short yet entertainingly emotional chapter. I loved how Bart forgave Bob for everything he had ever done to him; I was kinda seeing THAT coming. I also loved Bart's conversation to the deceased Krusty, that was a nice touch too. If only this epilogue also focused on Lisa and Maggie as well . . . ah well, you're the one writing the story and not me.

Even though it took a long time for this chapter to come to fruition, I guess it was worth the wait. After all, I was taken aback upon seeing that you updated after finishing the story last year.

I think I've become too annoying now. Until next time!

P. S.: I send my sincere thanks to Junior Villalobos, wherever you are, for giving Chaos inspiration for this epilogue, and I hope that his Spanish version of this story goes well and is enjoyed wholly.

NOW I'm off!
Narfy chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
Hey I was beginning to wonder when you would put this up. I was actually thinking about it while working out today and low and behold I come on here and find it!

Any way for such a short and final chapter it sure was emmotional and well written. I loved your description of him just walking through the cemetary looking for what he needed to find. I was expecting Bart to actually say something rather rude to Bob when he reached the tombstone after you metioned how you have an idea for that but what you did instead was probably the best thing for Bart to do, forgive him. He can't forget him but he can sure forgive him. And of course his final words to Krusty were very nice too. Glad he finally brought himself to see his mentor one last time.

well, I'm glad you wrote this, it was a perfect addition to a great story that all of us enjoy. Now you can start on your next chapter of Summer of Simpson, hee hee. So like always keep up the good work and have fun writing. :)
Junior VB chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
He terminado de leer tu historia, es un gran trabajo. Imagino que fue difícil terminarlo.

Pues, me gustaría saber que sucederá con el asesinato de Bob. No puedes ocultar los hechos, Maggie mato a Bob.

Espero que Bart tenga la mejor recuperación posible. Supe que esta historia tiene una secuela, tal vez la lea pronto.

I finished reading your story, is a great job. I imagine it was difficult to conclude.

Well, I wonder what will happen to the murder of Bob. You can not hide the facts, Maggie killed Bob.

I hope that Bart has the best recovery possible. I knew that this story has a sequel, maybe read it soon.
The Simpsons Fan chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Hiya, Chaos, it's me again. For some reason, I just felt like rereading and re-reviewing the story again. I just can't get enough of this story, it's one of my all-time favorites. Its tone reminds me of one of those dark graphic novels. Makes me wonder if you should adapt this story into a graphic novel. It makes me curious (and excited) as to what it would like like if it is depicted in this style of format. Will you do that? Just asking.
The Simpsons Fan chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
GG, Bart's middle name IS Jojo! FYI, Bart's full name is Bartholomew Jojo Simpson.

As for your curiosity over how Maggie can handle a gun pretty easily, she's actually pretty smart even when she was a baby. If you look at the end of "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part 2)", you can see Maggie shifting her eyes, telling us that she knew she shot Mr. Burns and intended it to be on purpose. I don't know why, don't ask me!
GGI chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
I like this story so far, but I don't think Bart's middle name is Jo-Jo. I remember you mentioned the character Stew earlier, but you didn't explain what he and his family were doing at the hospital.
GG chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
How would Maggie no how to turn the safety off of the gun and how would she have the guts to shoot at all at the age of eight. I know Maggie was the one that shot , but she was just a baby and she wouldn't even remember that. I don't think that part makes sense in accordance with her age.
GG chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
I remember all of the episodes you mentioned, but I don't remember Krusty being in trouble with Fat Tony before the convenience store robbery. I remember the episode where Homer wanted to be a clown and looked similar to Krusty and Krusty was having trouble with the mafia than and his gambling problems, but they didn't mention that till later episodes of the show.
CalculatedChaos chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I actually thought this one out. Lisa has several birthdays (due to flexible reality) during the course of the series so she would have actually been 7 when starting the second grade. Knowing this she will turn 14 during the coming school year and maintain continuity with the series. :D

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the rest.
GG chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I like this story so far, but if Bart is supposed to be sixteen at this point wouldn't Lisa be fourteen not thirteen because they are only two years apart and you even wrote it in the story yourself.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »