Reviews for Vice Versa
bellawu chapter 9 . 3/27
So funny! Im sad its only 7ch left
bellawu chapter 4 . 3/27
Poor bella n edward. I hope they switch soon
bellawu chapter 3 . 3/27
I laugh so hard at this chapter.
bellawu chapter 2 . 3/27
Omg this is so hillarious!
bellawu chapter 1 . 3/26
Super interesting story!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Coincidence you're half-quoting Prue from Charmed? LOL :p
Great story so far!
Irabella RobSten chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Such a great story. I really love it. And I'm agree with you. (100% Team Edward) ;)
Irabella RobSten chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Seriously, I'm enjoying this story too much. _
bee4u chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Hilarious, I LOVED this chapter, esp. the last part ;D
-B-
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
Great story i hope that theirs a sequel! and pls continue and update faster and sooner pls!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!

Great story and i loved it!
Aislinn Night chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Ahh, I love it.

Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
I watched a movie like this once. Anyways your version of it was cuter in my opinion.
MselleMiya chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
Hi!

I can't believe it's already the end of that story... Im crying beaucause it was such a beutiful story! It very surprising to discover that the whole story was actually Bella's latest book... and for a moment it just appears like it never happened (well, it actually never happened since it is fanfiction, and besides everyone knows that swapping body with someone else is actually impossible) but then, after th last few sentences you realize that it is actually Edward and Bella Story and that they probably went trhough this experience about 20 years before... I dont know if you got what i meant cause it's sort of difficult to express it... but anyways, all I really wanted to tell you is how much I loved that story! it even kept me awake all night since i just couldn't stop reading... everytime i tryied, i never managed to turn off my computer and simply came back to read it!

I really had fun reading about all the hard time and troubled they both faced while being in one anothers body... i also particularly enjoyed all the times they spent together, telling the other what he/she had to do to fit in his/her family, and when Edward was teaching Bella how to play the piano while she told him about Shakespeare! But, i think one of my favorite moment is when she stands for Edward and ask the jury if she could perform one of his composition, so he still could get the scolarship!

wish you luck if you keep writing and i'm probably gonna come back anytime soon to check on the other stories your wrote cause i really like the way you write!

I don't if you are still thinking about writing a sequel to that story -or maybe you did it already, but if it's not the case yet, then you really should! it would be nice to know more about what happened during the 20 year period of time between the end of Bella's book and their anniversary... and it would also really be interesting to see if something similar could happened to Nessie after she visited that museum!
MselleMiya chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
woooow! what a cute chapter! now I'm almost crying because finely, they got together! I was really mad after reading that Bella saw Angela and Edward kissing... i was like WTF? thats wrong, he cannot just be willing to kiss Angela... and now that we know the truth, i sort of feel bad for Bella, cause she spend a whole month away from Edward thinking that she wont see him again cause she never realized that she was actually the girl of his dream...

I might repeat once again, but your story is very beautiful! It touching and fun, and also sometimes really sad all at the same times! I really love to read it!
MselleMiya chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
hey! really nice chapter! if only Bella could realise he's talking about her... dont know why, but i feel like it would be the key to their going back into their own body...

well i guess i just have to keep reading to see if i'm right! ?

talk to you soon )