Reviews for Strolling Down Candy Cane Lane
hehe, cute!
MW chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
awww! that was great!
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
whoa, that was pretty good. *adds to fav list*
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
So WAFFy...what the hell...-strolls along side Bee and Sam-

Cupcakes for you!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was light and interesting and probably the most 'real' version of holograms with robots ive read so far...does that make sense?
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was very enjoyable; Bumblebee managed to come across as an actual alien, with equally alien focuses for his thoughts about identity.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw, that's so cute!
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was a pretty interesting story. Characters are down pat and the writing is good. I'm glad I took the time to read it.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Nice.

Nicely written, nicely constructed, and all around entertaining. Very real, too, if that can be possible for a story about giant robots XD I applaud. It's much better than the crap I've been seeing on this fandom.

...though I wonder what Optimus would look like too...
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aww sweet!
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw this is so cute. I love your interpretation of these characters! Its really great, I don't question it at all, or feel awkward when reading, totally get sucked in by the first paragraph. Love it.
keybladegirl1993 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I'm curious now what do they look like. Hehe! Well that was a great story. I always wanted to have an idea of what bumblebee looked like.

KBG/Tsukiko
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i get really sad when i think about sam dying one day :(

what would bee do?

cute fic!

i love how... confused they are about each other. xD
Httw chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was amusing... but now I want to know what Ironhide and the rest would look like!
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aww, that's so cute!

and I like hoow you make a whole story about holograms. most people just use them for pairing them with their favorite humans. like that is TOTALLY orignal.

you should do more, cause now I'M curious about how Optimus looks like.