Reviews for The Inaugral Kanto Gym Leaders AGM/Christmas Party
De Jour chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Hello, I like your story (enough said, I guess). But, you know, it's been like 5 years since you didn't update, and I'd love to read more of the story. So please update!
MorriganFearn chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
I love the dired frog pill reference. A Terry Pratchet Fan are you? Although I though Sabrina's hair was purple, and Erika's black.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
What's with the mystery about Giovanni's name? I don't quite understand why you call him ? in some lines and by his name in others. Besides, his name wouldn't be the mystery-his connection with the Rockets would be. (it would be pretty embarassing if the League didn't know the name of one of it's own Gym Leaders, wouldn't it?)

Not to mention that at least Misty and Brock already know who he is...

But anyway, I like this story. Sabrina is another of my favorites, and I think you've gotten all the GLs personalities down right.
tjal chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
*howl of laughter* hehe - captured the insanity and eccentricity fine. LOL.
elfybabyblue chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
yay! femmeslash!

:):):):):):)

i luv the fic ! :)

so write more!

or i'll hunt you down and force you to!
Emma K. Ward chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Discworld fan :)? I like this a lot.
Mercuria chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
Lorelei, huh?

*snicker snicker*

Your writing style is good. I really do like your stories.

I have, however, one small complaint.

Please stop harrassing Gilraen about her column. She doesn't deserve to be called a homophobe for not liking slash. She's really a good person, and I hope you can see past your differences and treat her like one.

I realize that this is not the appropriate place to bring up such concerns. If you would like to speak with me about anything I've said, feel free to e-mail me at:

Awesome fic! I hope you'll continue it at some point.
purrpickle chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Hee! This is so funny! I can just imagine all the Gym leaders together... And certainly how hectic it would be! Please do more soon! I would really like it! Hee. Thanks. _
3656754278737 chapter 2 . 5/17/2002
Dried frog pills...I know, I know, my review is a little late, but never mind...heh...Misty/Erika? I should try writing one of those - I only have Erika/Sabrina. *smiles* 'Are the flowing waters of Cerulean leading you down to the ocean yet?' I loved that line. I loved this *fic!*
Lord Jareth chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
*laughs* This is just perfect. I'm not really a Pokemon fan... not anymore... but this is just hilarious. Perfect. Keep writing it, or else. You hear me?
Guardian chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
Dried frog pills, harems, gym troubles... this fic has it all. "When you're hot you're hot!" *falls over laughing yet -again- for another incomprehensible ten minutes*
alnykleo chapter 2 . 1/1/2002
Aah, I love it! And I love even more the way you've done the fic much like the games, with Gary being champion and all. You're the best.
Eevee chapter 2 . 1/1/2002
Great, as always... you know, I have noticed lots of the same stuff as you about the Pokèmon world. Write more. I need it
Mewn chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Another good fic! I've read most of your other stories, and quickly becoming a fan of your writing. :) I hope you post the rest soon!
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Why is Boss G only known as ? Nice addition of Domino, and I think my fave part is when Misty is asking where Flint is *snicker* Very kawaii fic, too!