Reviews for Divergence
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
excellent story, and great chapter!
hope to see a lot of action between Naruto and Temari, i'm looking forward to see what's going to happen in Chapter 2!

AMAZING!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
wow this is shaping up to be one hell of a story! Good job!
Rudra's wrath chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Nice story too bad it is in standstill. hope you someday continue the story
fiore chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
por el amor de Dios!
por que no has actualizado
esta historia es demasiado buena para que la abandones
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is a great start to the story. Your writing skills are really good. I just have one question. Isn't the shadow clone Jutsu exclusive to Konoha Shinobi only. How did a member of another village get a hold of such a significant technique. Besides that, I have no qualms. This is still really enjoyable and interesting to read. So I will now head on the second chapter of this great fic. Peace.
Jd-dox chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Love your work. I like how in character you are:) I hope you finish this one day, it's way to good to sit and collect dust.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
Make temari and naruto be paired
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
very good read so far would like to read more of this thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
i liked your story man you took an original route to tell your plot and i must say i enjoyed the story, though i would of made it a harem, congrats good work
Th 1998 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
a Ninja that doesen't want to hurt or kill others that is like an football player without legs useless
Crimson chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
So, just finished reading your story here and have to say I was glad to finally find something to read after what feels like months of lacking stories. This was great. I loves every bid of it and I'm especially fond of stories with tamari and naruto done right.

Now the only depressing thing was that it hadn't been updated in 2 years which the story left at great point for a sequel or open ending. Nevertheless my curiosity is burning to know how the rest of the story goes.

If you can find it in your heart. Please continue this. It's a freckin great story and I'd love to read it to completion. That being said I won't try to pressure you into updating or continuing and what not and just wanted to say that I've immensely enjoyed reading this :D
em chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
this is such an awesome story, i hope that it will be continued someday. thank you for sharing this piece of awesomeness.
by the way, "grasping old ghoul Danzo" - no one has ever stated it better than that :)
yindragonkiba chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Love it
Lord Mortensen chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
please update soon! I love this fic!
Sang28 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Really like your story here would love to see where you go from here. Kinda sad it been over two years between updates hope you come back to this soon.