Reviews for Redux
NijiBrush chapter 1 . 5/2
Very nice job! This is what I love about fanfiction, it can fix that little part of the plot that didn't sit well with you. This was what I so wanted to see from the novel; less then perfect ending, but hopeful. Great job getting the tone right also!
Swordsmen Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Cute, curt, and true to the story's original tone. Extremely solid work, you pretty much pegged Fletcher.
Clefspear chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Nice Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great job! You kept in style with the book! I would ask you to write a second chapter, but I'm sure that you wouldn't, seeing as the reader would have more fun imagining what happens for themselves! Great job again!
Khione's Kid chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great job! I really enjoyed it!
AliceFray chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I think you did an amazing job of fletchers narrative voice my only prob is that he seems distant a little too distant. I like May but I feel like it's sort of pedophiliac for him to like her that way. On top of that you've totally omitted Red. I mean even if your readers don't like slash you can't ignore the fact that Red is still his friend. But I'm not saying that that was your intention. By the by you are a great writer and I'm glad your on this site. However for everyone else who was bashing the people who can't write as good as everyone else, who made you king of anything? Everyone's different and everyone writes different, deal with it.

And pss this Fletcher moon is by far one of my favorite adaptations and i couldn't of done him better myself. Good job and kudos.
Neverland Child chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
CUTE! I really did see them together, but all the fanfics are for Fletcher and Red! AGH! Thanks for writing this!

Happy writing!
haganeochibi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Additionally, I get the feeling that the title was related to chemistry (Red-Ox or Reduction-Oxidation) where equations involve the balancing of charges of the ions involved. Ok. Now I sound like a geek. But that aside, it's like May and Fletcher are still balancing themselves and hopefully attain equilibrium. The title adds a nice touch considering that detectives have to know their share of chemistry. :]
haganeochibi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really like this. The writing style was similar to Mr. Colfer. Mature but not too serious, flustered yet not too stupid, and eloquent.

Thanks for writing this!
OddSakura chapter 1 . 11/27/2010

This was really good, because you wrote in a similar style to Colfer and you set it out so well!

I also love Fletcher and May, they are a really cute couple!

Great job!

OddSakura is out!
Quiroz chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
You know what I like about this? Rarely do fanfictions based on books follow the style of the original author, even in the slightest way. You have managed to adopt a similar style to Colfer's by being true to the way Moon's inner monologue works, subsequentle creating something somewhat similar to what Colfer's work would feel like.

Really good job.
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow! Finally someone who actually knows the characters they write about! Thank you for the great story!
GoddessofKarate chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very cute, good, well written, blah blah blah, etc., etc., keep up the good work. I really liked it.
erdbeerpfannkuchen chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I haven't read this book in so long. I need to pick it up once more.

Glad there's something on this novel.
Sbonfils chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow that was really good. One of the few people on fanfiction who think they can write and who are actually very good writers. So many people ruin people's time by writing stories they think are good with so many spelling and punctuation errors you give up after the first chapter. Well, thanks for writing a great story.