Reviews for Tangled Web
Carter-Shiraz chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Amazing story! I loves it!

I was a little annoyed that Tifa was a bit of a damsel in distress, but its an easy 1 to overlook.

Overall great story, I'm actually one who recognised the FFVI references, but I'm reading this kinda late so anyway.

I loved the endings, but it stopped after Yuffie, but maybe you'll pick it up again sometime?

Anyway excellent read and thank you for that!
RainBottom chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
SUPPIES Mkay, so you're story's REALLY really good, and umm I was wondering, are you gonna update anytime soon? This is so funny and fun and ... Funny. Okay never mind. PLEASE CONTINUE (:
preettygabbysz chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
Omg I love it update still
cheeriolord chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
ummm wow... didn't intend to continue with this fic after the first two chapters i really wasn't sure of the pairings you had ... but damn have you ever changed my mind this rules i don't care that sephiroth is dead and the happily ever after is just on the horizon i don't want this fic to end ... please please please add more to this i think it's great :)

thanks

rob
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
haha love the story :) i would of thought sephiroth was the ex and cloud and co's "him". that and yuffie's man was valentine

keep up the good work!
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
this is so adddicting... will no more bad guys come and everything is a happy chappie? update please!
zackfairfan chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
yay u chappy update soon!
vLuna chapter 20 . 6/28/2010
Aw poor Cloud was miserable with Tifa gone. So Miss Fail, who is next? Is there gonna be more Cloti fluff? Will Zack and Aerith go birdwatching? Can't wait to find out! xD
Truth-Unspoken chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
What better way to cheer up a depressed Chocobo-head than his awesomely awesome fiance? I had almost forgotten that Reno and Yuffie were together, but I certainly remembered in this chapter! :P It was fitting to have Yuffie having a piggy-back ride.

Another well-witten story from Miss Lenny-Sama (Not the Queen Of Fail, might I add.)

Leelee
Artscapades chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Yay an update! I like Zack and Aeris talking about the fan attacks.
ms-deranged chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Pinch me, I think i'm dreaming! XD

IT'S AN UPDATE! woot :P

and i totally squealed on the Zerith and Reffie part XDD

Cloti made me grin like an idiot tho.. x3
cloudlover2989 chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
ok i read the whole thing in one day and if there was more i would still be reading give me more plz i love cloti i almost cried like twice anyway MORE!
Elven Nite chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
Yay! Don't worry, the Cloti was small but it was just enough - you can never have enough Cloti anyways (atleast in my opinion). Love the humor and witty conversations,as always. Also good to know Yuffie and Reno are taking it further in their relationship. You know, they're actually kind of a cute couple...

That's all for now. Take care kid.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
its incredible you still getting ideas for this story i tougth it was complete anw i wonder if this is just a epilogue thing or a maybe second arc oh well bye
ohsnapples chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
awwww that was cute! update!