Reviews for Here's How It Goes
purpledolphin1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
50 just brought tears to my eyes...it starts all over again...ugh the feels
Polly Little chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
16 was a clever twist, I like 5 though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I cried
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
A fun, lighthearted piece i could enjoy in between study. Thanks; a real breath of fresh air.

Jokes. Not going to do a "sentence review challenge"... unless you want me to! Haha better keep it short anyway (i was supposed to be studying since two hours ago - a fic an hour keeps study away)

I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism; my own tastes usually lean towards writing such as Haruki Murakami's (do check him out. Amazing.), although i do, very much, enjoy yours too.

Just check point 42; a soliloquy is not a monologue. I know repeating yourself isn't great, but at least it's not really a blatant mistake. Monologues are appropriate; a soliloquy is spoken by one person, and it is, essentially, an ASIDE (i wish i had italics. Oh how i suffer without italics. Woe is me.); not even the characters in the immediate vicinity are supposed to hear it. It's more a dramatic technique than something used in less... well, mature or archaic works such as Percy Jackson. It's not really a big deal anyway.

Oh, and point 9; perhaps you're missing a hyphen between Seaweed and Brain?

Hahahaha resorted to nitpicking. Apologies.
ntlpurpolia chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
this is so amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I love this. The format is so new and different for me but I love it. Great work! :)
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Lovely. Really lovely. Splendid, adorable, gorgeous...well, you get the point...
footballprincess chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing this. You are so very talented, keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Very unique and unusual, and extremely well done
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love your OS! It's really sweet and real Loove, xx, B.
poser16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So awesome! I really loved this compilation of Percy and Annaneth's relationship :)
Great story!

poser16
nupuroo chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Well, TECHNICALLY, that was actually 77 sentences, by my count. Your summary is LIES, ALL LIES!
Kirjavi chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I simply adored the last sentence.
writewords chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love these kind of stories so much and this is the reason why:)
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
.Great! I seriously loved it! You should write for the story!:)