Reviews for Firefly 'Verse Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
FoxO'Fire chapter 36 . 4/19/2013
The scene with Mary saying goodbye to Dean and Emily and listening to Van Morrison HAD ME IN TEARS! So good! The whole story is very well written.
I hope you come back to these stories at some point, maybe when Emily is grown? I would like to see how she develops in regards to her powers, and also I really really really want to see Dean as an overprotective father to a teenage girl (maybe meeting a prospective suitor?).
aashi chapter 36 . 1/22/2013
Hey I read all your Firefly verse in 3 days. Awww friggin beatiful. I loved Dean and Emily's relation. And you stayed true to character whether its Dean or Sam or Bobby! Its been a hour since I completed the fics and I am already missing Emily :-( You did a wonderful job. Heads off! Please pleade continue the series. Pleeeaasseee! *shows puppy dog eyes*
bexxson chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I just finish reading it and I must say this is from now on my favorite fic so far! I loved it from the very begining too the end! My favorite part was Mary's goodbye and I love the relationship between Dean and Emily and Dean as a dad. You did an amazing job on this one and I love how you write! You just can't stop reading!
494dwangel chapter 36 . 3/15/2010
hey hun, i checked today n saw u finished this...awesome ending...n i can't wait for more adventures of daddy dean and emily...
ohgravitysonfire chapter 36 . 2/26/2010
YAY! SUCH A HAPPY ENDING! so glad i read this :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 35 . 2/26/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE! especially at the end with Mary saying goodbye. oh so precious!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 32 . 2/25/2010
hehehe this chpt was so wonderful. i just couldnt HELP but smile. and even though the end was lighthearted i could feel the tension, but smiled anyway at hearing the dean voice in my head say "what up, dad" lol
ohgravitysonfire chapter 29 . 2/25/2010
you're a meanie AGAIN! here it is 12:30 ish in the morning. I have a paper to write and a biology exam to study because of the freaking awesomeness that has been these last few chpts i have none of it done...
ohgravitysonfire chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
XD! bahahahaha fishdicks are awesome lol.

ohgravitysonfire chapter 15 . 2/25/2010

"'A proper snowman needs a name. How 'bout Frosty?'

She looked at the snowman hard, chewing on the corner of her lip to focus her thoughts then said, "Nope. His name is Bobby."

Bobby the snowman. Too bad he didn't have a knife for him to carry and holy water for him to spray. As John conjured up a trucker cap to replace the formal head gear Bobby the Snowman was wearing, he wondered if it was possible to bless snow and make it into holy water. Visions of a demon set to smoke from a snowball fight actually made him chuckle."

totally awesome image of the boys pelting demons with snowballs...or even better trapping them in an igloo built on a devil's trap that slowly melts holy water onto the captive inside...TOTALLY AWESOME TORTURE! of demons anyway lol
ohgravitysonfire chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
pre-smut hints at end FTW! hahahaha very happy mental image lol jk. uhoh how's sammy gonna deal with the repercussions of "BAD" ?
ohgravitysonfire chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
favorite of this chpt: John thinking in military tactics on how to deflect his wife. the 'grenade' was hilarious and him thinking he got away and then mary all "nice try corporal." XD! 3
ohgravitysonfire chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
i love the prayer. my friend and i had planned on singing it as a duet once before he realized it was out of his range...i had charlotte churches part down pat though :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
i love the piece of "heaven" you have here for John and Calley and Mary and all them...reminds me a heck of a lot of The Lovely Bones. just watched it the other night :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
so when i first saw this i totally thought it'd be another one shot like the 2nd part was with bobby and fishing...didn't even look at chpts lol. i'm shocked and very excited about the length. I'm really enjoying Emily's talking in all this now :)