Reviews for Freezing Fire
Myria Sirenic chapter 40 . 5/19
(ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ) my entire soul just cried...(ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ) Too heavy on the feels, TOO HEAVY ON THE FEELS!
Arylia Scry chapter 37 . 5/19
Awwwww, that is so sweet Yami! Although seriously, GET A GRIP MALIK! What the heck is wrong with you man? I mean, attacking YUGI! It's like you have a death wish from everyone or something. Nice job with the chapter by the by, ciao for now!
Arylia Scry chapter 36 . 5/19
Oh wow, this is amazing! So that's what the angel's kingdom is like, but where's the king of the angels? I love how you've turned something that is supposed to be terrifying for Yami into something so beautiful that even HE likes it. Ciao for now!
Arylia Scry chapter 35 . 5/19
Oh, poor Ryou. I feel like my heart is breaking into a gazillion pieces from his leaving, why are you doing this? Please stop the torture! (But seriously, this is really good)
Arylia Scry chapter 34 . 5/19
So, who's going to be with Ryou? Or are you just going to leave him out in the cold on this one? But seriously, nice job on the chapter, it really brings out the worst in demons and shows that Yami has changed (for better or worse I do not know). Ciao for now!
Arylia Scry chapter 33 . 5/19
Whoah, why would this story be deleted? It's been months since you last updated, so I assume that this won't be deleted anymore. Anyways, that was a... interesting lemon-thingy? I don't know what to call it, but it was pretty good. Nice job with making a way for Yugi to forgive himself, it really helped pull the story together! Ciao for now!
Arylia Scry chapter 32 . 5/19
Oh my word, thank you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for sharing this amazing story with us! I can't believe that Yami actually PLAYED with sove fire-demon kids, it was a really cute scene. Ciao for now!
Arylia Scry chapter 31 . 5/19
Ooooh, where's Yugi gone off to? *le gasp* did he go off into the ANGEL KINGDOM?! Because that would be suicide... then again, he does feel pretty horrible about the, erm, EVENTS of a few nights ago.
Arylia Scry chapter 30 . 5/19
Oh wow... poor Yugi AND poor Yami, nice job showing the strange transformation that Yugi's going through, I'm pretty darn sure that I wouldn't be able to write it as well as you did.
Arylia Scry chapter 29 . 5/19
,O.O My tears are falling, little Yugi is a Fallen Angel now. Nice job with the chapter, really like the part where you show that Yugi isn't naive anymore but is still innocent. I have a feeling that will change next chapter. Ciao for now!
Arylia Scry chapter 28 . 5/19
Awwwww, that is sooooooo adorable! I love how you've made Yami try to please Yugi in the way that real lovers do, it really shows that Yami's changed. Keep on keeping on!
Arylia Scry chapter 27 . 5/19
YUGI! *_*' He just-did he really-I can't believe-De whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? *falls on the ground anime style*
Arylia Scry chapter 26 . 5/19
... I... I think I'd better leave now... *jumps into pool of plushies again and hugs Atem, Ryou, Bakura, Yugi, and Yami* I have no words for what I'm feeling, all I know is that you a... a cruel person for writing that, SO MUCH FEELS THAT I'M ON FEELS OVERLOAD!
Arylia Scry chapter 25 . 5/19
Oh my gosh! Yugi and Ryou! I have a feeling I know who the person Seth has been, er, 'playing candyland' with... please say that its Jounouchi, please? Nice job with helping Yami know that there IS a heaven, and that he CAN go there.
Arylia Scry chapter 24 . 5/19
O.o I-I-I-I-I don't know how to feel about this... On one hand, the fact that we are seeing Bakura's good side come out is incredible, but on the other it is REALLY bad that Marik won't be in the palace anymore to help Yami. Just think of all the damage he could cause if he really wanted to.
1,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »