Reviews for Escape From New Forks
carma12 chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Dude this is really good! I'm a sci-fi geek (not really but I do love sci-fi) and I love Twilight (just kidding, or am I?) so it's like the best of both worlds! Hannah Montana would be proud. I love Alice's non tears and the khaki reference.
SallyJupiter chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
another great one, bbs!

"Edward gave her that stupid side smirk that used to make go weak at the knees and for a split second she smiled with familiarity. It faded quickly as her resentment towards Esme and Carlisle’s happy marriage sunk in; they were off having sex while she was stuck in a dead meadow marriage; moonlighting as a construction worker." bahahaha!

GAH! what a cliffy! update soon, lovers :)
SallyJupiter chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
"“Why all the bitterness, love?” he responded, taken aback."

- bahaha *dies*

"Alice, if I didn’t whine, how boring would it be around here? All you guys do is read books, play musical instruments and have sex all day”" - hahahaha *bellafail*

great chapter bb, i'm loving this story
SallyJupiter chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
hmm...how haven't i reviewed the summary yet?

this is the best summary in the history of summaries. MOL
SallyJupiter chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
"an earth bound colour worn by The Resistance, WORN TO REPRESENT LIFE; had raged for decades" bahahahahah BRILLIANT!

this is going to be EPIC, you guys are amazing
SarahxEmmett chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Are Esme and Carlisle dead? Are the wolves back? Who was the 'him' that Alice spoke of? Update soon, I need answers!
Reijilie chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
so i thought i reviewed this but since its letting me review a second time then clearly i didn't (FAIL)

super intriguing prologue btw. short but powerfully effective.

u guys r so amazing, can't wait for more! :D
Reijilie chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
O chilling! that end was so good! just like the rest of the chap! dude, i love ur swearing, jaded bella. she's actually relatable. and i love the fact that they're no longer those lovey dovey 'eternity with you is worth shedding my mortal skin' *vom* lame teenagers. dude, eternity with anyone (esp eddie) would be enough to fuck someone up. u made it realistic and i'm so happy! eddie still has that romantic side to him though so its cool that you managed to make their characters evolve rather then change them completely.

really great job! i'm so into it and i'm never into b/e stories (cept hetto's). you guys have to keep updating,chaps from my 2 fave OLS'ers love guys.
Reijilie chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
DUDE! this was so good! i'm super impressed! your writing is laced with the odd witty remark but you still set up this amazingly dreary tone to match their now equally dreary existence.

so now ur just great at both comical writing and serious shit. way to be an all rounder u whore *jealous*, lmao. no srsly, this was love.
MayfairLady chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I really enjoyed these chapters there was a totally different type of fanfic than wot im used to reading from the eb's but it is very interesting cant wait for more chapters to be posted ...
O. N. Labbit chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
This was really good. Ah, Esme is dead? I liked Esme. :(

Anyhoo, looking forward to the update. :)
O. N. Labbit chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
So far I'm loving this. It's so tense and Bella is so emo. The scene with Edward walking up with an umbrella - priceless. :D The only thing missing is it should have been called a "parasol." ;)

I'm anticipating the ones who broke through the wall. Is it that hot Jacob? I hope he brought hot Leah along. That would be fun. Seth too. They all wear leather and drive hogs. ;)

Great beginning!
O. N. Labbit chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Damn, I am so confused already. It's so great! Just like a good sci-fi (is that syfy?) should be. :D
TheNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2009