Reviews for Hallucinations
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Aw, you still haven't made the sequel you mentioned in the AN in the last chapter... Please put it up/write it? This was good, but now I can't wait to see what happens between Irvine and Squall...
Parsley chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
That was cute I loved it!
Haunt of twilight chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Awe! I adore this pair so much!
Carerra Os chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Oh I loved it, so cute, and I love the resistance with Seifer.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Yay! Squall got his voice back. The end is really good. Can't wait to see the sequal. -
chrisVIII chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
nice ending :) it felt kind of rshed to me, I was expecting Squall to be more "vocal" when finding his voice back ( like really lash at Selphie and shock every one for the occasion ). You opted for a more quiet version that is all the same correct.

Seifer made me laugh with his stupidity, same for Zell who keeps on denying they are together
Silverstargirl chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
I'm glad that Squall finally got his voice back. I guess all Squall really needed was to get angry enough that the words just had to come out and Selphie just happened to be the one who took the prize. It's really silly the lengths people are going through just to make sure he isn't doing too much. He's hardly an idiot and can decide for himself what that is.

Great story! I do hope to see a sequel, as there is clearly more to tell and I really want to know how their relationship grows.
Silverstargirl chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Seifer is a hoot. I love his means of transporting Squall. Squall has a point; he's not a baby and they really should give him some credit. Squall naturally wants to get back into the fray, but also wants to have the strength to do so. I'm sure that he won't push himself too far (besides Dr. Kadowski would have his hide if he did..no one wants to cross her xD).

I wonder what this mission is about. Quistis makes it sound easy and safe, but I've a bad feeling about it. I do hope everything turns out okay.

Great chapter!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
It's funny to see everyone trying to find Squall. I can't believe that Seifer put Squall in a sack. -
chrisVIII chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Hey ! I'm no big fan of this pairing but I have to admit you handle it pretty well :)

The characters are maybe a little out of character but I think it's needed in that case. I like the cute little moments between Irvine and Squall :) And the scene with Seifer in a previous chapter was funny

I noticed a few typo / grammar mistake and missing words... It's not annoying to the point of not understanding though , so no worries.

Just one remark, 14:07 is not 2a.m but the opposite, 2p.m, you might want to correct it ;)

Now waiting for the following chapter !
DarkBombayAngel chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I'm glad that Squall is getting better. I'm curious to see where Squall will walk too. -
Silverstargirl chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Sounds like Squall's getting cabin fever...can't really blame him; he's used to being really active and suddenly being forced to 'take it easy' must be tough for him. I found his thought about killing the roadrunner more than a little amusing :D

I wonder how long it will take for Squall to figure out that he's falling for Irvine? He's already showing a definite jealous side when it come to him. Those girls had best watch out! xD

Great chapter!
Redfoxline chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Hello-hello!

I love so much your story! And this chapter is awesome (Uh Idunno if "awesome is the wright word in this context but my english is not as goog as I wish it would be) Anyway, it is a great IrvinexSquall story! The moment of the shower made me laugh a lot! Irvine is so a pervet sometimes...but who could blame him for that? Squall, wet and naked...(dreamy).

What does Squall want to ask? "Doc, Am I healthy enough to have sex?" (Lili, you are definitely more pervert than Irvine). Well, jyst to say that I am wondering, so I can't wait the next chapter! XD

Courage for everything! ;D
Silverstargirl chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
They are so sweet together! It's an excellent sign that Squall is so accepting of Irvine's help. I can't wait to see what happens when Squall is feeling a little better. I'm very curious about what Squall wishes to talk to the doctor about.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Love the chapter! It's so hot! I wonder what Squall want to talk to the doctor about. Hm...