Reviews for Addictions
Please update soon!
I LOVE MICHAEL AND KIKI-GH chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this.
Laurie143 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon I would really like to know what happens next I'm very hooked on this story so if you could finish it I would be the happiest person in the world, excited for more chapters I'll be waiting!:)
Rozale chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
More please! Love it so far and can't wait to see what happens
guest 874693894 chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
Can you plz carry on the story I mean I seen the clip on YouTube and it was really good but what happens after and the story I would love for it to carry on. But if the getting deleted thing what about make a new story all the same but a part 2 one so if it gets deleted people can still read this one.
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
I wonder what happened why Bella acted like that was she ashamed of what happened between her and Jasper I wonder. Poor Jasper is feeling hurt and rejected. Not good at all right.
Babysis64 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
wow that would of been one experience to feel and see huh, the smoke and the shadows that surrounded Bella and then Jasper and the pull, maybe he should ask Bella if she feels the pull to right.
Babysis64 chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
I don't think Emmett should of grabbed Bella's bags that was wrong of him on what he did right. I hope that they find out they are looking for also, that would help when Bella blacked out.
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
this was a good chapter as well it turned out good just because Bella and Jasper where jealous they both shared each others blood, and I think that is what Carlisle and Esme gasped about, the must of seen the mark on his neck
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
wow, so they didn't figure it out that they are mates of the truest yet huh, the way they both feel for each other right. The way Jasper gets jealous and I think that Bella got jealous also when Cassey went close to him right. The witch saw them as a close couple right.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
wow another good chapter. I hope that they are going to be okay with sharing venom together. Seeing each others pasts and what not, now Jasper doesn't have to tell Bella about his past huh, just about like blood exchange right. Well I hope that they are going to be okay right
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
this was a good chapter as well. The way Jasper got jealous about Bella and the shifter huh, and Jasper had to find out what is going on right. They should carry a flask around for Bella when she does feel hungry right with the wine and blood. Especially if they are going to be away for awhile were she can have a drink. Jasper sure likes Bella.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Cool that Cassey knew that Jasper and Bella are meant to be together to the end I thought that was cool. Also the way she said that they didn't have to pay just wow and I wonder why not;
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
this was a good chapter as well wow, I hope Bella does find out things about herself and what not right for more understanding on what is going on. I also hope that they find out what is going to happen and that the demons aren't in fact going to be wiped out right.